AC61-98C - flight review - updated

Looks like they want an 8710 (I probably wont), emphasis no loss of control / stabilized approaches, and everyone needs to speak English.

Did I get everything?

Looks like they want an 8710 (I probably wont), emphasis no loss of control / stabilized approaches, and everyone needs to speak English.

Did I get everything?

Yea no way in hell I'm doing 8710s on flight reviews. I would have to charge a few hours worth of time to get the pilots setup with IACRA and to help them fill it out. That'd take longer then the damn flight review would.

Doing it on paper would hardly be better. Would still have to spend a hour helping them with that.

No thanks. I'll stick to logbook endorsements.

Yea no way in hell I'm doing 8710s on flight reviews. I would have to charge a few hours worth of time to get the pilots setup with IACRA and to help them fill it out. That'd take longer then the damn flight review would.

Doing it on paper would hardly be better. Would still have to spend a hour helping them with that.

+1:yes:

That.

Besides seems like the normal BFR log book signature has been working just fine for quite some time.

Eventually 8710 Flight Reviews will become mandatory. The pieces are already in place.

Back