ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about AVIATION

Lawreston

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
Harley Reich
"Should I or shouldn't I? Now what sort of temptation has been given me by that guy who feeds me?" (Photo #1)

"Hmmm; should I go UP and in, or just forward?,(but it's dark in there)". (Photo #2)

"I don't think so; it looks safer on the big sofa. But it was sure nice of 'Her Majesty' to send up that hand-painted thing." (Photo #3)

HR

Attachments

• Sky_Mailbox1.jpg
    Sky_Mailbox1.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 25
  • Sky_Mailbox2.jpg
    Sky_Mailbox2.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 20
  • Sky_Mailbox3.jpg
    Sky_Mailbox3.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 16
"Hey, would ya mind? The lady and I would like to have some privacy."

Attachments

• Sky_Mailbox4.jpg
    Sky_Mailbox4.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 18
  • Tipper_Hot Tub.jpg
    Tipper_Hot Tub.jpg
    153 KB · Views: 12
Cats are such strange characters. Galileo loves attention but only on HIS terms. When I go to bed, he'll jump up with me for a short time before he heads off to reap havoc around the house. Then there are mornings I'll come back into the bedroom, sit on the edge of the water bed and nearly crush him. He'll crawl under the comforter and I can't tell he's there from the other ripples on an unmade bed.

Harley, he looks like a cat we used to have. Pinto was a bit over 17 when he died. It was HIS house and he just shared it with anyone/anything else. Except he didn't share well with our dog. 7 pounds of cat had 80 pounds of Golden Retriever well trained. He hated that dog and did his best to take her nose off anytime she came in range. Many times we were treated to the sight of that dog running for her life as the cat chased her out of the room. And for no other reason than she existed. :D

Back