A10 to A20??

Stonie

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Stonie
I have a bose a10 with the outside sound wheels. I bought an A20 controller thinking I could rebuild my headset. Wiring appears different. Go figure. Would anyone know where I can get a new case for the controller? Or, is it possible to use the A20 with the A10 wiring?

Well, I was confused too at first, because there is no Bose A10 headset. There is a Bose X.

(EDIT - A quick Google search taught me that apparently it is also referred to as the A10, it appears outside the US. So I retract my statement.)

But OP, this is the exact same post as the one you made a few months back (with no replies). If I had to make a guess as to why you got no replies, it's probably because, like me, most readers thought "What? He intentionally, knowingly bought the wrong part and is asking how to make it work?"

That and I don't think any of us are 100% clear on what you're trying to to do. New "case" for the "controller"?

Last edited:
Post a picture of this A10 with outside wheels, that might help.

I "think" he means the design of the X/A10 which has the volume controls positioned facing the outside of the battery case, which means they are really easy to inadvertently change as you put the headset in your bag, etc. The A20 protects them from this by having them face "inward". Any picture of either headset will make this clear.

Bose A10 (aka "Bose X Aviation"):

Control-Module-AHX-32-01-For-Bose-A10-ANR-X-Aviation-Headset-273293-001E.jpg

Bose A20:
0KireqK.jpg

thanks, and yes. I am sorry for stating it wrong. Being I have it now, was thinking I may be able to use it with some help from someone that may know.

Back