A new project from Grandgent Stanley Studios

astanley

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
Andrew Stanley
Grandgent-Stanley Studios is proud to announce a new project under development at our Glen Allen, Virginia studio. This exciting project is a joint collaboration between Andrew Stanley and Jessie Grandgent Stanley, and will combine the precision-rich forms of Michelangelo, the realistic motion of Giambologna, the emotion of Rodin, and the surrealism of R. Mutt (Duchamp). The artists are documenting the project in a mixed-media portfolio that uses sound, heat, and light to create timeless reminders of the inherently organic nature of any artistic endeavor. Prints of the portfolio will be made available for digital distribution, subject to HIPAA laws.

This limited, one-edition only production is being nurtured under the working title "Unnamed Child #1"; the project has attracted significant interest from across the globe. The project is due to be unveiled at a private, invitation-only performance on May 19th, 2011. Please note, the performance may not be suitable for minors or those with weak stomachs. The artists intend to tour select cities, but due to creative constraints, they will not announce tour dates until after the performance. All inquiries should be directed to the artists.

Cheers,

-Andrew

Attachments

• 13_5 Weeks.png
    13_5 Weeks.png
    69.2 KB · Views: 42
Well, I see who gets top billing in this new venture!
(Grandgent Stanley Studios)

And rightfully so.... She will do all the "labor".

Congrats to you both.

Joy!

Nothing affirms your reason for living like being a parent.

Plus, that sleeping all night stuff is just silly.

Thank you for sharing this, in a way only you could. Brought a big smile to my face!

Whoo-Hooo!! Congratulations! Excellent news! Could give advice, but it would be all wrong. This will be quite the experience for you and Jessie.

Gary

Congratulations! Hmm,.. that date sounds familiar,.. :idea:

Children bring so much joy and adventure, it is a lot of fun and I wish you and your wife the best through the next few months.

As my friend Patrick O'Grady would say,

"mazel tov and lots of nacchus"!

Jeepers. What, B-school too easy for you?? You need more work????

Congratulations to you and Jessie. Parenthood is the toughest job you'll ever love.

First off, thanks everyone for the well-wishes. It has been breathtaking the past ~11 weeks (we found out at 3 weeks).

Whoo-Hooo!! Congratulations! Excellent news! Could give advice, but it would be all wrong. This will be quite the experience for you and Jessie.

Gary

Aww shucks, I doubt that Gary.

Congratulations! Hmm,.. that date sounds familiar,.. :idea:

There was one weekend, ONE WEEKEND, in all of May next year that I could make the Fly-B-Que. Now, we're due :dunno:

Jeepers. What, B-school too easy for you?? You need more work????

Congrats to you both. Mid-MBA, too....

Yeah. Not what we expected in the slightest. I figured it would, ahem, take us a while to go from "pulling the goalie" to "pregnancy". In my simple brain, I figured "Well, if it takes 6 months, we'll be giving birth just before I graduate..."

Best laid plans -- and I couldn't be happier. I am just thrilled. Plus, our child is due right around the time we get into operations research... which means I wouldn't be sleeping anyways :goofy:

Cheers,

-Andrew

Best laid plans -- and I couldn't be happier. I am just thrilled. Plus, our child is due right around the time we get into operations research... which means I wouldn't be sleeping anyways :goofy:

Cheers,

-Andrew

No pun intended, i presume????:ihih:

Hey Andrew (& Jessie), I just saw this. Seriously. CONGRATULATIONS!!!:rollercoaster:

Before eveyone goes and congratulates Andrew and Jess, Keep in mind that he has inconsideratly schedualed the birth of his first child right around flybq weekend. Thus depriving us POAers of the Que we so well deserve. Shame on you Andrew how selfish! I hope you will all join me in hoping Jess delivers a week early so as not to screw up future FlyBQs with conflicting birthdays!:incazzato::D

My friend I could not think of a person who would make a better father. I promise you you will not know love, joy and angst like you will after your child is born. Fatherhood is better than you could ever imagine! Much health to you Jess and the baby.:thumbsup:

Back