A New Aviation Blog Debuts

Keith Ward

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
Druvanius
Although 'debut' may be overstating things, given the modest launch.

Point your browser to writeandflight.com and let me know what you think. It's literally brand-spanking-new, with all of one blog post!

Still, it took awhile to get to that point, and any and all feedback on what you like/don't like so far is appreciated.

Please remember that the site will be filled out much more in the future. I'm really just looking for opinions on the look and feel, whether you find it easy to navigate, etc.

Given that's all of four pages thus far, it shouldn't take long... ;)

Thanks!

Your comment about the Wright flight being the first flight ever is not true in the context of aviation as a whole. There had been numerous glider flights and balloon flights by others prior to that first successful powered airplane flight. I see that mistake often and it's just a pet peeve of mine. But don't worry, major news outlets make the same mistake as well. But then again, they aren't aviation blogs.

Sorry to be a jerk.

Your comment about the Wright flight being the first flight ever is not true in the context of aviation as a whole. There had been numerous glider flights and balloon flights by others prior to that first successful powered airplane flight. I see that mistake often and it's just a pet peeve of mine. But don't worry, major news outlets make the same mistake as well. But then again, they aren't aviation blogs.

Sorry to be a jerk.
Fair points, and you're not a jerk! I just didn't think it was worth digging into those details and losing the sense of the overall.

Back