A New 4 Seater Experimental Aircraft

easik

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
easik
We had so much fun checking out this new aircraft, I'm thinking about extending the contest.
Can you guess the make and model of this aircraft?

Anyone wanna TL;DR this?

I watched it. I found no value in it at all. Not even entertaining. A few morons guessing a plane with “experimental” all over it is a cirrus.

I’m guessing the manufacturer wanted someone to make a vid to try to get people looking for a cirrus to consider their plane. That’s literally the only purpose I can see for this vid.

If veloce can deliver their pressurized twin, I doubt it would need any marketing.

I hate all this trolling for YouTube clicks. Seems like the value of the YT video is inversely proportional to the shilling to get one to view it.

Not only I hate trolling, I hate trolls who do it too. This guy promoting his coin making YT channel is the one of them.

Oh great, another heavy composite aircraft that has little useful load.

Hmmm. It looks pretty good to me, numbers wise. The 300HP version, on paper, has a lighter empty weight, has better speed and useful load while caring more fuel than my RV-10, which is no slouch. What it doesn't have is a proven track record.

Back