A little explanation...

denverpilot

Tied Down
Display Name

Display name:
DenverPilot
Ah, this one's good... Mac, Unix and Vista...

Kent will like this one.

Attachments

• 215187_1025501290517_1614828908_83044_4492_n.jpg
    215187_1025501290517_1614828908_83044_4492_n.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 102
I wonder why gangbangers think it makes sense to hold a handgun sideways. Really messes up the sight alignment. But, why do they wear their pants half way down, too? :rofl:

I wonder why gangbangers think it makes sense to hold a handgun sideways. Really messes up the sight alignment.

http://www.thegunzone.com/glock/glock-gag.html
:lol:
(I missed the pisol bayonette attachment gag. That's hilarious)

One day after everyone was going on how certain groups think it's so cool holding it sideways like that, I shot an 45 automatic sideways just out of curiosity. The safest place to be on the entire range is standing directly in front of the target. Accuracy (what little there was to start with) degrades considerably after the first shot.

But, why do they wear their pants half way down, too? :rofl:

They never learned that "getting caught with your pants down around your ankles" when doing something wrong is a figure of speech. It's apparently a badge of honor with them.

I wonder why gangbangers think it makes sense to hold a handgun sideways. Really messes up the sight alignment. But, why do they wear their pants half way down, too? :rofl:

One. They arent really aiming that precisely.

Two. Muzzle climb is translated into hotizontal street sweeping, rather than vertical climb

Three. It just LOOKS bad ass. Or something.

http://www.thegunzone.com/glock/glock-gag.html

They never learned that "getting caught with your pants down around your ankles" when doing something wrong is a figure of speech. It's apparently a badge of honor with them.

I've had LEOs tell me they love the style. Makes it so much easier to catch and handcuff the kids while they're on the ground after tripping over their own feet.

I've had LEOs tell me they love the style. Makes it so much easier to catch and handcuff the kids while they're on the ground after tripping over their own feet.

That's gotta be an embarrassing way to get caught. I guess it's a form of darwinism on the streets.

Back