A little Christmas reprise

savior under glass Today we will look at more examples of strange nativity waterglobes.
bubblenativity.jpg

Bethlehem air traffic control didn't know what to do about the people floating above the city.

I like this one the best, especially with the comment that followed it. :D

I agree with what I perceive to be the general thrust of the web site - for the most part these are pretty tacky.

Ghery said:
savior under glass Today we will look at more examples of strange nativity waterglobes.
bubblenativity.jpg

Bethlehem air traffic control didn't know what to do about the people floating above the city.

I like this one the best, especially with the comment that followed it. :D

I agree with what I perceive to be the general thrust of the web site - for the most part these are pretty tacky.

I'm trying to figure which is more tacky, most of the scenes on that site or the "greedy bride" link & comments on that site (the T-shirt sales thumbnail) !

It's not easy.

Last edited:
Dave Krall CFII said:
I'm trying to figure which is more tacky, most of the scenes on that site or the "greedy bride" link & comments on that site (the T-shirt sales thumbnail) !

It's not easy.

I hadn't noticed that one until you pointed it out. I wasn't too impressed with the WTFWJD junk, either. :mad:

Back