A hypothetical - Legal or not?

So " you decline any monetary payment, but still log that flight time while not paying the costs of operating the aircraft, you’ve received compensation" indicates that logging flight time is "money changing hands"?
Does something on the OP's question indicate he is not paying the costs of operating the aircraft?

For those who failed to catch the sarcasm, this thread is a joke!

:cool:

Let's say you are a PPL and you take your friend 49 NM away due north to another airport to meet up with a CPL, who will fly 51 NM from a direction due south of your destination. Your airspeeds are 110 kts and 160 kts respectively. You have determined that your flight has communality, and the other conjugality.

Which one of you will experience the most lateral drift due to the Coriolis effect?

Let's say you are a PPL and you take your friend 49 NM away due north to another airport to meet up with a CPL, who will fly 51 NM from a direction due south of your destination. Your airspeeds are 110 kts and 160 kts respectively. You have determined that your flight has communality, and the other conjugality.

Which one of you will experience the most lateral drift due to the Coriolis effect?

The one with the highest POA post count will experience the most drift.

Does something on the OP's question indicate he is not paying the costs of operating the aircraft?

It was a side example, unrelated to the OP's situation. I think we've pretty well established that compensation has occurred and I have already written a report for the FSDO. All I need now is for someone to joke about flight instruction and it will get fired off.

It was a side example, unrelated to the OP's situation. I think we've pretty well established that compensation has occurred and I have already written a report for the FSDO. All I need now is for someone to joke about flight instruction and it will get fired off.
Which joke do you want?

Back