A good Solo story

AggieMike88

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
The original "I don't know it all" of aviation.
This looks to have some promise....

Despite my redneck side, I'm a total Star Wars geek. I'm pumped for Solo, but the actor portraying Han seems a bit too whimpy, for lack of a better term, to take over for Harrison Ford. Han is a manly man. This guy sounds like a weenie. That's terrible to say, I know, but Han is supposed to be a little gruff.

Despite my redneck side, I'm a total Star Wars geek. I'm pumped for Solo, but the actor portraying Han seems a bit too whimpy, for lack of a better term, to take over for Harrison Ford. Han is a manly man. This guy sounds like a weenie. That's terrible to say, I know, but Han is supposed to be a little gruff.

Agreed on all points.

So who would you have cast for the role?

The Falcon... she looks different.

It would be wonderfully ironic if the Star Wars spinoff films were better than the Star Wars films. They got a good start with Rogue One

Just got back from watching this.

True to his mercenary style, clear on how he and Chewy forged their relationship, explains a bit of his distrust of women.... mainly I was surprised that there was nothing about smuggling and Jaba... who eventually got him in the carbon freeze.

It would be wonderfully ironic if the Star Wars spinoff films were better than the Star Wars films. They got a good start with Rogue One

No, they really didn't... hahaha... but I'll let these guys handle it, since that way those who haven't seen it don't have to click on the link and see any spoilers. :)

I saw Solo and I actually thought it was pretty good. Much better than the Last Jedi

Saw it Monday with my boys. Got lost in all the double-crossing at the end. But in general, yes, tells the Han backstory well.

Back