A different kind of skyhawk for sale

And it's a '72. lol

"call for price"? Yuck. Pass.

I can’t afford the cost for the minimum ten hours of training plus the jet fuel,you think I could get a demo ride if I said I was an interested buyer?

Damn I just put my Skyhawk up for sale today... I can't compete with that, other than price...

Cool jet to fly, expensive jet to own!!

If anyone buys it I’ll be happy to fly it for you!

Cool jet to fly, expensive jet to own!!

If anyone buys it I’ll be happy to fly it for you!

Such a selfless offer!

It is a cool jet. I've always liked the looks of the A-4.

There's a small restricted area (or used to be) north of Meridian MS about 5-10 miles in diameter. Instructing in A C310 on a Sunday headed for Meridian and we were about to penetrate it, wondering if it were active or not. About that time I looked up and saw a Navy A-4 in a vertical dive of almost straight down for a ground target. Yikes! Yeah let's turn and avoid it.

I can’t afford the cost for the minimum ten hours of training plus the jet fuel,you think I could get a demo ride if I said I was an interested buyer?

Yeah but just think how you would be the coolest guy at the pancake breakfast if you fly in with one of these...!!!!

Time to fire up a go fund me.

Would you be able to fit in the cockpit? o_O

gallery_57511_403_21468.jpg

Simple question. You want I should draw you a picture instead? o_O

Yes. Draw me a picture of what you think my body type is if you think I wouldn’t fit in it.

Then again, don’t. You’d probably give me man boobs. Pervert.

They removed the Abba Jabba? Where's the fun in that.

You'd be surprised the body styles that were able to be poured into that cockpit.

They removed the Abba Jabba? Where's the fun in that.

You'd be surprised the body styles that were able to be poured into that cockpit.

I know. Knew a couple Navy and Marine A4 drivers. They weren't little guys.

When I said I fly a Skyhawk, this is what I meant.

It is a tight squeeze for any full size Americans. My shoulders touch both sides of the canopy!

Attachments

• B28F443E-D800-435A-B117-1F3FC7DA7AB8.jpeg
    B28F443E-D800-435A-B117-1F3FC7DA7AB8.jpeg
    139.5 KB · Views: 29
Evil,

It just hit me; we met at NWESP in Tyndall a few years ago. Didn’t put 2 and 2 together until just now. I got to fight Drag in a Rhino...

Still supremely jealous of all the dudes who got to fly scooters...that thing looks like a hoot!

Old friend flys them for Draken. Retired out of the Marines and then rolled right into the A-4 gig.

Last edited:
Evil,

It just hit me; we met at NWESP in Tyndall a few years ago. Didn’t put 2 and 2 together until just now. I got to fight Drag in a Rhino...

Still supremely jealous of all the dudes who got to fly scooters...that thing looks like a hoot!
Small world man!

Back