A complete aviation app for android

themumy

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
mumy
hi everyone,

im a pilot in turkey. after years in aviation, i discovered that i need a flight app for all aviation issues. i search for it but i couldn't. so i worked really hard to build an app. result was completely amazing for me. my app provides metar/taf info, flight calculations, conversions used in flight, holding entry calculator and timer, airport info, rw information, frequencies, NOTAMS, nearest airports and nearest navaids. It's name is Wilco and It's free. here is the link:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=info.wilco.flightcomputer

i will be so happy to hear about your suggestions and complaints.

Have a Nice Flight.

I'll check it out.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

The ads are annoying.

It's nice that you're trying this, but I found the frequency tab to be unacceptably inaccurate. For SJC, it just lists a CTAF (!). I could probably guess the Tower frequency from that, but that's not enough to prevent a Class C bust.

It's got some nice things, but it's not "everything."

The layout for the wind calculator is also backwards. You fill in stuff on the right and get answers on the left.

It's nice that you're trying this, but I found the frequency tab to be unacceptably inaccurate. For SJC, it just lists a CTAF (!). I could probably guess the Tower frequency from that, but that's not enough to prevent a Class C bust.

It's got some nice things, but it's not "everything."

The layout for the wind calculator is also backwards. You fill in stuff on the right and get answers on the left.

thanx for your suggestion. I will try to put calculation result left. About frequencies I will try to take them from accurate databases:yes:

thanx for your suggestion. I will try to put calculation result left. About frequencies I will try to take them from accurate databases:yes:

Thanks.

But, that's what you're already doing. I suggest doing it the other way around.

I guess, said another way, it's not clear what's a result and what's an input.

Thanks.

But, that's what you're already doing. I suggest doing it the other way around.

I guess, said another way, it's not clear what's a result and what's an input.

I get it now. Results were blue and changeable. I can put them in another group view.Or put the results a frame so everyone could understand:yes:

Just one on people whose first post on a forum is about how they have created the complete app that has everything.

Back