A card game twisted enough for...

Any card game that features the Bear-o-dactyl (ref http://theoatmeal.com/comics/ptero nsfw) is a winner in my book.

And we were just recovering trying out cards against humanity with my born again parents.... so hopefully this will bring more of that "ha ha.. uh.. ha" feeling that we love during the holidays. :D

Ever play "Cards Against Humanity"?

Nothing beats Cards Against Humanity.

It is hard to beat, but this is a completely different style of gameplay so I'm looking forward to it. I ordered during the kickstarter campaign

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

They should have an online asynchronous version that we can all play against each other. CAH is outrageous and you can only play with certain people.

I was telling my parents about it. I said "y'all should check out this game.
I won't play it with you but you guys will love it"

They should have an online asynchronous version that we can all play against each other. CAH is outrageous and you can only play with certain people.

I was telling my parents about it. I said "y'all should check out this game.
I won't play it with you but you guys will love it"

I was at a graduation party last June when a group of ~17 year old girls was playing and their Moms joined. That made for some uncomfortable moments because all of the girls (the 17 YO's and the 45 YO's) are ultra competitive. Some ghastly stuff came out in that game...

You'd be surprised the people who suddenly turn raunchy when you put CAH in front of them.

-Cocktimus Prime

Back