788 count Rd Alpine Wy.

gillet788

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
gillet788
House for rent. 4bd 3.5 bth on 2.3 acres. As close as you can get to the Alpine Airpark. Granite and stainless kitchen with double ovens. Open floor plan with master on ground level. oversized 2 car garage shop equipped power. $2400 No cats Dogs negotiable. Available Nov 1st Call Rob 307 248 1785. rob@frostsalon.com
:goofy:

Last edited:
The OP is obviously a "hit it and quit it" account. Reg, post ad, disappear with nothing productive to give.

When I was an administrator for a forum with over 125k active users and 200k on the logs, we had to institute a min. post count before classifieds became active. The hit and run accounts were a non-stop problem.

Well the OP did leave an email address and phone number if you want to contact him.

It's on a airfield so don't think it needs a [NA] :dunno:

Not posting or linking pics when you're trying to get money for something is a rookie 101 mistake though.

Looks like it's also COURT Rd.

Getting the address right helps too :rolleyes2:

Last edited:
Typical spam. Somebody registered on dozens of message boards with complete disregard for the theme and posts their ad. Just look at the email address. :)

Report to the mods and move on. Hopefully they will see this post for what it is a and remove it soon. We don't need spammers like that.

It's not on the airport, it's just off the airport property with apparently no access.
By the same argument I should advertise my town house as you can't live much closer to Dulles Airport.

Back