767-sized oops

So much for on-the-job training

" . . . and you never pull this lever like this (click) " :eek:

If it were Newark, I'd just say that someone stole the front tires right off that thing while it was parked...

If it were Newark, I'd just say that someone stole the front tires right off that thing while it was parked...

Was it up on blocks?

---

Seriously, though, that probably will buff right out.

Was there a cardboard sign in the cockpit window that said "no radio"?

I so wish I could fly a DHC-7. I just love high drag high lift aircraft.

I have about 400 hours in the -7s little brother, the Twin Otter. It is a total blast to fly.

It's pretty obvious what happened here - those damned Southwest pilots borrowed United's airplane !

I'm an aviation expert from the lamestream media and I know the problem by looking at one crappy picture: There was no flight plan filed...

(And yes, I've heard this almost verbatim in person about a recent crash at my home field. Just replace "lamestream media" with "Fox 2 news"...)

Word on the street was mx was working on the tailskid and forgot to pin the nose gear when cycling the gear. Oops.

Kent Parker Wright now works for United?

This is actually the newest advance in tailwheel planes. That's a forward-swept hi lift wing, with the rudder at the front to enhance effectiveness. The tail is down to improve wing lift at low L/D situations in ground effect.

Oh, I've got a bridge for sale too. It's over in Brooklyn if you wanna have a look.

Maybe the pilot thought he was parking a VariEze and needed to retract the nose gear after exiting the aircraft.

maybe the nose gear is still down: and a sink hole opened directly under it?

Nothing new. China Airlines had a similar problem. :D

Attachments

• PlaneFunatChinaAirlines.pps
    848 KB · Views: 2
The joke is that you could put the car inside the airplane.

And even with the staggering operating costs you could fly it for a while on the price difference between it an the Transition....

(At least for the Carabao)

Back