6Y9 FlyIn "Great Success,Ya"

One of these days. I'll even bring my lovely spouse so long as we can secure space indoors.

One of these days. I'll even bring my lovely spouse so long as we can secure space indoors.

Define "indoors"

There was some indoor space but I believe you still had to use the same facilities as the rest of us so it was just indoor as far as walls & a roof.

I admit that I kind of missed the 4-wheeling, and would have been game for it. I know that Liz did a short ride on one, and I think Chris & Rachel did, too. Not on an off-road trail, though.

Two cabins on the SE side of the field are available for rent.

906-355-2257

Do those have plumbing and/or electricity?

Yes, Jamie and John stayed there.

Land O' Lakes (15 minute flight) has a lodge with rooms, suites, swimming pool, hot tub, golf course....

Yes, Jamie and John stayed there.

Land O' Lakes (15 minute flight) has a lodge with rooms, suites, swimming pool, hot tub, golf course....
So did Don and Julie. I just never went in the cabins myself, so I didn't know what they had. Your "yes" means both plumbing and electricity? Actually, I'm pretty happy camping there, but if we stay some other time, the school won't be open, so no place to take a shower.

So did Don and Julie. I just never went in the cabins myself, so I didn't know what they had. Your "yes" means both plumbing and electricity? Actually, I'm pretty happy camping there, but if we stay some other time, the school won't be open, so no place to take a shower.

Y e s

I missed the 4-wheeling trips this year, but it seemed like a different crowd than previous years. It didn't seem like a '4-wheeling' crowd for some reason. People seemed pretty content to sit in the (shrinking ;)) shade, so I never brought up the 4-wheeler rides.

When we were hanging out on Saturday, I was wondering why no one offered or suggested we go 4-wheeling...I would have loved to if I'd known it was an option.:sad:

When we were hanging out on Saturday, I was wondering why no one offered or suggested we go 4-wheeling...I would have loved to if I'd known it was an option.:sad:

I was so beat, I would have probably got us lost driving from the airport to the camp.

You need a spouse to do that??? :lol:

No, I need a spouse to motivate me to move indoors. I'd rather camp, but my better half has in the past been somewhat less appreciative of the more rustic forms of accommodation. I don't think my tent would agree with her at all.

No, I need a spouse to motivate me to move indoors. I'd rather camp, but my better half has in the past been somewhat less appreciative of the more rustic forms of accommodation. I don't think my tent would agree with her at all.

Hmm. And I seem to have the opposite problem. :lol:

Hmm. And I seem to have the opposite problem. :lol:

Lucky you. I'd love to take Mrs. Steingar to Oshkosh, and it would have been fun to bring her with to 6Y9. Heck, it would be great to hit some of the camping spots in WV. But not every couple can share in every activity,

Lucky you. I'd love to take Mrs. Steingar to Oshkosh, and it would have been fun to bring her with to 6Y9. Heck, it would be great to hit some of the camping spots in WV. But not every couple can share in every activity,

I think Sharon decided that if she wanted to spend time with me, or was it the other way around, that she needed to get involved with this web board stuff.

Actually that isn't entirely true. Maybe just a little, but I do think she truly enjoys this insanity.

I think Sharon decided that if she wanted to spend time with me, or was it the other way around, that she needed to get involved with this web board stuff.

Actually that isn't entirely true. Maybe just a little, but I do think she truly enjoys this insanity.

And the insane toe nail painters... B)

If that were the case, I would have joined long ago..Greg knows I make no bones about it when I think he is spending way too much time on the computer...:D:cheerswine: Gee...what is a spouse for but to keep the other half on task? Well, actually...Greg gave up on that long ago!!!:yes:

Back