6Y9 2008 Trip report

Diz, I eMailed her anyway, but I have a feeling I won't get a response. I suppose she's just another girl in the logbooks and I'm just another weird guy with a Ford hat that she interviewed. ;)

Whenever you get the DVD, be sure to let us know. I know that I'll be glad to pay for a copy!

Diz, I eMailed her anyway, but I have a feeling I won't get a response. I suppose she's just another girl in the logbooks and I'm just another weird guy with a Ford hat that she interviewed. ;)

Whenever you get the DVD, be sure to let us know. I know that I'll be glad to pay for a copy!

Ted,

I thought you already had a girlfriend! You hoarder. :mad: ;)

TED,paaaleeez
Ford hat !!?,ok if you've got the tri-motor, you should have a Lycoming,thunderbolt:lightning:,or better yet a PRICKETT GROOMS AIRFIELD cap.!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you're doin GA work,don cha know, hey der,you betcha in da Up,eh!
FORD,whaaat's da worlt comin to jeez .:hairraise:

TED,paaaleeez
Ford hat !!?,ok if you've got the tri-motor, you should have a Lycoming,thunderbolt:lightning:,or better yet a PRICKETT GROOMS AIRFIELD cap.!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you're doin GA work,don cha know, hey der,you betcha in da Up,eh!
FORD,whaaat's da worlt comin to jeez .:hairraise:

You know, Brad, it was acutally the B-24 Liberator hat that Ford was giving out at Oshkosh this year. But all you see when you look at it is the big FORD!

Back