6PC is going to love this

People would be shocked or at least surprised on what goes on with medical folks behavior.

I heard in another story that she once tried to get a photo of The Donald's package but she had forgotten to bring her macro lens to work with her that day.

What the hell? How does she send them to her co workers and not think she is going to get canned?

That said, I had shoulder surgery last year and I had to be fully undressed under that hospital gown.
I didn't understand why that was necessary for a shoulder op but it makes sense now while all the nurses were laughing anytime they passed my during recovery.

I love that her name is Johnson. That's just the awesomest bit of irony.

Frankly, the sentence seems pretty harsh to me. My daughter is a nurse, and she has told me about things other nurses have done that were far worse than this that resulted in suspensions of the licence, but not a revocation. I almost have to wonder if there's more to the story.

She probably accepted a dare on a needlecraft forum to take pictures of penises and post them up. I doubt some random dik pik is really going to put the patient out. Move on.

She shoulda left a blue ribbon

"Lad, I don't know where you been, but I see you won first prize."

She should have left a selfie of herself for the patient.

Frankly, the sentence seems pretty harsh to me. My daughter is a nurse, and she has told me about things other nurses have done that were far worse than this that resulted in suspensions of the licence, but not a revocation. I almost have to wonder if there's more to the story.

How about she is an employee of a Deep Pocket and the "Licensing Authority" is an even deeper pocket. Given some of the decisions that have come down lately concerning pictures they'd have probably had her publicly hung as an example if that was legal.

Back