6PC, He Really Is Famous!

Dave Theisen

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Dave Theisen
So, I'm at Flight Safety today taking my Citation III type rating checkride, (I passed, thank you) and the examiner and I were talking about preflights, when he says, "There is this guy on YouTube who made a hysterical video about preflighting a Cirrus." I had to tell him that not only had I seen it, but that I've met him. Count him as a fan.

well, then again, Mr. Aviation101 is "famous", so....................

JK 6er, there's no comparing you two in any way.

That's funny.

I sometimes forget how things travel on the internet. I got a text from @RussR at Sun and Fun and he texted me to tell me there's a group of people all talking about this guy who makes videos about cirrus.

I'm just glad to know people have a sense of humor. The flying Community can come off a bit stuffy at times.

Your reaction was awesome.
Mike on the other hand: "Gatorade?"

I immediately shut down mentally. Like a huge disconnect happened and I was wondering whether to call 911 or the police or poison control. Followed by the thought "holy crap, am I really about to get into an airplane with this nutjob??". No idea how Mike played it so cool.

That was fun. 10/10 did not expect. We should hang out more sometime

Sometimes, late at night, after a few drinks, I get 6PC confused with Gulfstream Girl!*

(*No, not really.)

Once you look up the sorts of people she associates with, you wouldn't even joke about that. I wouldn't lay that insult on my worst enemy.

We're not allowed to talk about it here, either. Her "friends" have lawyers and lots of money.

All you really need to know is that Gulfstream sent a young reasonably good poking blonde doing free marketing for them, a cease and desist order, which tells you how bad they didn't want any association with her whatsoever.

They didn't do it to protect their trademark, that's for sure. Have fun Googling if the lawyers haven't gotten it all pulled down by now.

I am hoping to throw a shindig this summer and invite all the pilots that are local or willing to travel.
Stay tuned!
I'd ask you to make it July 29th, but Oshkosh is going on. I'll be at Beth Marie's if you want to join me.....

Freud just sat up in his grave.

ROFLMAO. Autocorrect. I swear. Stupid iPhone.

But I'm not even going to edit that. LOL. We'll just leave it for posterity. A good autocorrect joke that hasn't been done before, must stand.

:)

Your reaction was awesome.
Mike on the other hand: "Gatorade?"
Only because I've come to expect such humor from you... but it was still funny and original.

BTW, I still think the Halloween costume where your head is in a box is one of the funniest things I have ever seen.

I'm not gonna lie, I have always secretly wondered if "They" we're all "Oh this dip**** again."

Pete sent me this and I sort of breathed a sigh of relief. I never thought this silliness would travel further than a few family and friends.

flatteredAndSurprised.jpg

I'm not gonna lie, I have always secretly wondered if "They" we're all "Oh this dip**** again."

Pete sent me this and I sort of breathed a sigh of relief. I never thought this silliness would travel further than a few family and friends.

View attachment 53846
Hopefully they give you a couple bucks for your stellar design ideas. We all know the trail dragger version is just around the corner, now that the jet is done. They've lacked a "real" airplane in the lineup for too long.

Back