5 newer planes under $100,000

dschncker95

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
dschnicker95
The last post in our series of "planes under $100,000! Newer planes from the 90s and 2000s.

Check it out:
http://www.airplanebuyersclub.com/new-airplanes-100000/

We will be changing the theme next week so look forward to that!

Also, contact airplane buyers club on our website if you are in the market for an aircraft!

Thanks

That Diamond isn't under $100K. I want my click back!

We cheated just a little on that one! haha We will have our tech team get your click back for you ;)

Completely separate pages on our website... we just didn't want to clutter POA with another thread each time we add a listing

Sorry for the confusion

Thanks for posting,I think the price on the liberty is a little low,but that's because I own one.

Thanks for posting,I think the price on the liberty is a little low,but that's because I own one.

Yep. I'd take that IFR Liberty at 70K over that VFR RV-12 at 109K any day.

Well, I will probably stop looking at that site. Much as I appreciate the effort, I am sort of looking for 100K airplanes ("enhanced tire-kicking"), but if the link will lead me astray (get me all excited then drop me like a hot potato) I will use other means of searching.

Just go straight to Trade-a-Plane, Controller, Barnstormers, etc. That way you can do a more targeted search for what you actually want.

That $35,000 Socata looked great until I realized it was only a 1/3 share.

Back