What? If such words are censored then that's what weve got. I wasn't here for the insitingincident so I don't know if the posters are the children or the staff over reacted and is.

Either way tis te season to celibrate reason and it would seem to have won the day.

Te thank you was very much sincere.

good god. now I have yo go back to hearing "hitter ate pie too!" after every single post?

No thank you.

Thank you, I thought I was going to have to resume my search for a forum not populated by prepubescent girls

Hitler like forums not populated by prepubescent girls...OK...got it out of my system, I'm done now!;):rolleyes:

Jesse,

I guess I find it surprising that you guys even monitor, much less try to control, the SZ. That's gotta be like trying to herd cats.

Jesse,

I guess I find it surprising that you guys even monitor, much less try to control, the SZ. That's gotta be like trying to herd cats.

We spend little time actively monitoring SZ. It gets old, really fast, and some of us determined that we hear enough political crap from both sides elsewhere. It's like the famous Munch painting - "make it stop..." ;)

Having said that, we do evaluate "bad post" reports related to Spin Zone, and there is some behavior that's not acceptable in SZ. Rules of Conduct still apply.

All of that said - it's now no longer censored - please try and excerise some maturity and not spray hitler jokes in every thread. He's not worth our bytes - and it gets very old fast.

Thanks for being flexible about this. And I do admit that it is possible to run a joke to the point that it gets annoying.

All of that said - it's now no longer censored - please try and excerise some maturity and not spray hitler jokes in every thread. He's not worth our bytes - and it gets very old fast.
adminpower.gif

Sorry- Couldn't resist

Back