I was wondering why the counter isn't correct myself seeing your feet of posting more than Chuck!
And on his birthday no less Scott!

Hmmm.

In the 57 days since this thread started, Scott has posted 570 times, or exactly 10 posts per day. I've posted 1007 times, or 17 2/3 times per day. At the current pace, *I* will be the top dog of non-MC posters in 204 more days, or September 29, 2007.

No, really, I have a life. This is procrastination at it's finest. Useless statistics, or do the flying club taxes? :vomit:

Guess you fell off of the pace a little bit or you got a life. Hopefully the latter. :rofl::rofl::target::target:

Guess you fell off of the pace a little bit or you got a life. Hopefully the latter. :rofl::rofl::target::target:

Well Scott, I thought I had no life when I made a point of renting Terminator 2 on August 29th, 1997, but you've clearly raised the bar on having no life. ;) :rofl:

How the heck do you find this old stuff all the time? :dunno:

How the heck do you find this old stuff all the time? :dunno:
Actually it is worse than looking up the stuff. When you made you pronouncement I put a reminder in my outlook calendar (for 28 Sept) of the prediction to just see how well you calculations had worked. I was curious as to how well the average post per day calculation that the software makes was a true representative of post rate. It was a geek thing!

Actually it is worse than looking up the stuff. When you made you pronouncement I put a reminder in my outlook calendar (for 28 Sept) of the prediction to just see how well you calculations had worked. I was curious as to how well the average post per day calculation that the software makes was a true representative of post rate. It was a geek thing!

Repeat:

No.
Life.

:D

Hmmm.

In the 57 days since this thread started, Scott has posted 570 times, or exactly 10 posts per day. I've posted 1007 times, or 17 2/3 times per day. At the current pace, *I* will be the top dog of non-MC posters in 204 more days, or September 29, 2007.

No, really, I have a life. This is procrastination at it's finest. Useless statistics, or do the flying club taxes? :vomit:

Still not gaining any ground there Kent, you might want to recheck those figures :rofl::rofl:

Ah those were the days!!

January 11th, 2007, 03:50 PM
N8116B
(User ID: smigaldi)

En-Route
PoA Test Pilot

Saved for all time, or should I start a 4001 thread? ;)

:rolleyes::rolleyes: :D:D

iEat Ham or Turkey This Thursday!
(User ID: smigaldi)

Touchdown! Greaser!
PoA Test Pilot

I remember when you were a mere 10,000 posts.

Do you ever actually work? :D

Do you ever actually work? :D
Answered 50 emails today, had three conference calls and drafted a position paper on the new Sec of Commerce and what that could mean to one of our market segments.

Does that answer your question?? :D:D

Multi-tasking my friend is what it is all about.

Oh, I almost forget, also had an in depth theological discussion of the purpose of Hanukkah ducks.

Harmonica Ducts?Any moron knows that, without ducts, harmonicas won't even make a sound.

Sheesh!

Answered 50 emails today, had three conference calls and drafted a position paper on the new Sec of Commerce and what that could mean to one of our market segments.

Does that answer your question?? :D:D

Multi-tasking my friend is what it is all about.

ADD, my friend, is what it's all about. :D

I know you do your job, Scott, it's just fun to rib you about your number of posts. :)

So I think at 20,000 posts your "title" should switch from "Touchdown! Greaser!" to "Wife sold airplane" and at 50,000 it should read "AME finds signs of no life. Lost medical." :rofl:

Does the count go negative after 32767:D

I don't know, but Scott is the one who will find out. :D
The post count is currently a 32 bit unsigned integer with a maximum value of 4,294,967,295. In the unlikely event that Scott were to approach that number it would be trivial to switch to a 64 bit unsigned integer with a maximum value of: 18,446,744,073,709,551,615.

Sorry Scott--you won't be busting the forum via your post count.

Last edited:
The post count is currently a 32 bit unsigned integer with a maximum value of 4,294,967,295. In the unlikely event that Scott were to approach that number it would be trivial to switch to a 64 bit unsigned integer with a maximum value of: 18,446,744,073,709,551,615.

Sorry Scott--you won't be busting the forum via your post count.

I'm going to have to try this and see what happens.

Off to my test server!

Back