Scott, you obviously have too much free time on your hands. Go write a standard or two, or, better yet, go fly. :D

That means you're done ... don't post another thing or you'll ruin your number! :)

So, HE's the reason it takes so long to get a return during a search?!??!

Goodgriefgollygeewhiz!!! :rolleyes:

Scott,

You officially have no life.

And I officially have the same amount of life as you, only x2.

Should I feel better now? :dunno:

Well humph...

I thought it was this thread where I'd challenged Tony in a race to 3,000 posts but now I can find that. Musta been FlashChat or something.

But, it's gloating time anyway. I won. :D :cheers:

Now I can increase my SNR. ;)

Last edited:
Well humph...

I thought it was this thread where I'd challenged Tony in a race to 3,000 posts but now I can find that. Musta been FlashChat or something.

But, it's gloating time anyway. I won. :D :cheers:

Now I can reduce my SNR. ;)

SNR is expressed as Signal/Noise

So to reduce your SNR are you planning on reducing Signal or increasing noise?

Oh sure - I get it now, Kent ... pretend you don't see the "Edit" button and just post another one! goin' for quantity!!! ;)

Oh sure - I get it now, Kent ... pretend you don't see the "Edit" button and just post another one! goin' for quantity!!! ;)

Naah, I edited the first one too. I just felt I should acknowledge that I am still 2% stooopid. ;)

kents secret is multiple replies. i like multi-quote. I also have this school thing that kinda takes up some time i suppose. Kent just sits in the right seat of his semi and types all day and night :)

kents secret is multiple replies. i like multi-quote. I also have this school thing that kinda takes up some time i suppose. Kent just sits in the right seat of his semi and types all day and night :)

Yeah, well, you still managed to be ahead for most of 2000-2800 posts!

You folks keep making new posts and won't give us little anarchist a break! :no:

Hmmm.

In the 57 days since this thread started, Scott has posted 570 times, or exactly 10 posts per day. I've posted 1007 times, or 17 2/3 times per day. At the current pace, *I* will be the top dog of non-MC posters in 204 more days, or September 29, 2007.

No, really, I have a life. This is procrastination at it's finest. Useless statistics, or do the flying club taxes? :vomit:

Hmmm.

In the 57 days since this thread started, Scott has posted 570 times, or exactly 10 posts per day. I've posted 1007 times, or 17 2/3 times per day. At the current pace, *I* will be the top dog of non-MC posters in 204 more days, or September 29, 2007.
I've effectively posted my total since Thanksgiving weekend. And, that includes some lax weeks when I was actually studying or risking my life in Atlanta traffic. I'll follow soon. :D

I've effectively posted my total since Thanksgiving weekend. And, that includes some lax weeks when I was actually studying or risking my life in Atlanta traffic. I'll follow soon. :D

Uhh, under a thousand posts in 3 1/2 months vs. a bit over a thousand in less than 2 months and you think you're gonna catch up? :no: Methinks you missed one too many math classes. :p :rofl:

Uhh, under a thousand posts in 3 1/2 months vs. a bit over a thousand in less than 2 months and you think you're gonna catch up? :no: Methinks you missed one too many math classes. :p :rofl:
I don't see any fat lady singing! :rofl:

Besides, my daily average had increased pretty significantly! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm.

No, really, I have a life. This is procrastination at it's finest. Useless statistics, or do the flying club taxes? :vomit:

No offense but you need a life man!!!

Also I better start posting more or I may loose my number 2 spot!!! ;):yes::D

If you out-post someone on the MC, can you demand a seat at the big table?:rolleyes:
ApacheBob

If you out-post someone on the MC, can you demand a seat at the big table?:rolleyes:
ApacheBob
Hmmm.... is that the one where you get a nice steak dinner at Ruth's Chris? I'm game!

BTW... THIS is ONE THOUSAND!!! :D :D :D

Skylane Niner-Niner-Four-Seven-Charlie... departing two-two!

Members: 1,486
Threads: 12,698
Top Poster: Greebo (5,103)

N8116B vbmenu_register("postmenu_170518", true);
(User ID: smigaldi)

Final Approach
PoA Test Pilot

huh?

No explanation necessary....this is just a microcosm of the real world...LOL!

Members: 1,486
Threads: 12,698
Top Poster: Greebo (5,103)

N8116B vbmenu_register("postmenu_170518", true);
(User ID: smigaldi)

Final Approach
PoA Test Pilot

huh?

Back