3D synthetic vision, huh?

Seemed to handle it well. Better to pass ATC too much info rather than too little, I guess.

Stress reaction. Cut the guy a break. It would have been more entertaining if he told the controller what color underwear he had on. About as useful as well.

Good job handling it.

Impressive performance under stress. Glad it turned out good. Did he say best glide was 165?

Both Patey twins are fantastic pilots.

I read in one of the links in this thread that the twins have ADHD. I am ignorant of the facts, but very curious about how they became certificated pilots.

I read in one of the links in this thread that the twins have ADHD. I am ignorant of the facts, but very curious about how they became certificated pilots.

This is why I said "Eeeeek!!" in response to that link. I was eeeeeking for fear that if the FAA did not know about the ADHD then the twins are in great danger somebody is going to take a screenshot the article and send it to the local FSDO and they will be getting a call from Ad*m whatshisface.

This is why I said "Eeeeek!!" in response to that link. I was eeeeeking for fear that if the FAA did not know about the ADHD then the twins are in great danger somebody is going to take a screenshot the article and send it to the local FSDO and they will be getting a call from Ad*m whatshisface.
Gonna bet that they were never drugged for it, which could be a help.

Back