3 Girls found, alive

SkyHog

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Everything Offends Me
What a monster. I'm thrilled for their families....imagine the jubilation for them.

He is lucky the police got to him before a Dad did. Children wonder why some parents are "over" protective...

Comforting to know this guy was driving children to and from school every day for some period of time.

Like none of you have three women tied up in your basement. Sheesh!

Heard that on the radio driving to work today. Sheesh make you wonder what the heck is going on around here.

In case you guys haven't seen it, this is the interview with the guy who found them. Makes me proud to be from Cleveland. The real gold is at the end.

Simething of a shame the law got these guys before someone else did. The law won't punish them sufficiently.

I'm glad for the girls and their families. What a nightmare the last decade must have been, and there's still a long road to recovery for them all.

As for the guys - well, they'll never get what they deserve.

Simething of a shame the law got these guys before someone else did. The law won't punish them sufficiently.

Well, if justice is served the perp and his two brothers will be Bubba's sex slaves in Leavenworth. :yes:

Well, if justice is served the perp and his two brothers will be Bubba's sex slaves in Leavenworth. :yes:

Yeah, for 10 years or until they get released for good behavior.

Of course, if that happens maybe they'll mysteriously disappear one day, except the bodies would never be found. That would be a good ending. :yes:

Yeah, for 10 years or until they get released for good behavior.

Of course, if that happens maybe they'll mysteriously disappear one day, except the bodies would never be found. That would be a good ending. :yes:

Only if they end up in bubbas basement for another decade
pulp-fiction-quotes-23.jpg

Only if they end up in bubbas basement for another decade
pulp-fiction-quotes-23.jpg

I'd be satisfied with them being just removed from the gene pool. It's letting them off easy, but will get the job done.

the end of the video is very funny.... the interview with the neighbor!

I haven't tried following too closely: apparently there is also a young girl involved. Is she the daughter of one of the three? Some of news stories mention her, some don't.

I haven't tried following too closely: apparently there is also a young girl involved. Is she the daughter of one of the three? Some of news stories mention her, some don't.

Yes, she's a 5-6 yo daughter of the one that made the call. So got pregnant 5 or so years into her kidnapping. Very sad.

Can anyone still say there should be no death penalty?
This trial should take days, but I would be happy with weeks or a month or two.
If guilty, these guys need a needle. Or worse.

Can anyone still say there should be no death penalty?
This trial should take days, but I would be happy with weeks or a month or two.
If guilty, these guys need a needle. Or worse.

Me. Death is too quick. ;)

Me. Death is too quick. ;)

Ok, I agree with that.

I personally think that the punishment for this type of crime should be a real long, real painful death. But the constitution prohibits cruel and unusual punishment. But the cost of incarcerating these people for decades puts an unfair burden on society. So a speedy trial and execution would resolve many objections, if applied rationally.

I don't take the death penalty lightly. In the past it has been issued on the basis of racism, hysteria or just poor defense. But I think we can overcome that and establish a very restrictive death penalty statute that will guarantee justice while protecting the public. And that's my story and I'm sticking with it.

Ok, I agree with that.

I personally think that the punishment for this type of crime should be a real long, real painful death. But the constitution prohibits cruel and unusual punishment. But the cost of incarcerating these people for decades puts an unfair burden on society. So a speedy trial and execution would resolve many objections, if applied rationally.

I don't take the death penalty lightly. In the past it has been issued on the basis of racism, hysteria or just poor defense. But I think we can overcome that and establish a very restrictive death penalty statute that will guarantee justice while protecting the public. And that's my story and I'm sticking with it.

The problem is the judicial system has tried, convicted, and executed innocent people. DNA has been used in old cases and released people from death row. Sunday night there was a show about a guy that spent 23 years on death row only to be exonerated, and his case dismissed due to prosecutor gross misconduct. For that reason alone I am against the death penalty. Pretty thought to bring back the dead and say "Sorry"!

Last edited:
About 14 yrs ago a 10 yr old was grabbed off the street while rollerskating in front of her mom's house in KC. It hit me hard because my own daughters were just about her age at the time. Some guy, in broad daylight, opened the door of his pickup, pulled her inside and drove away. Plenty of witnesses, including a neighbor who jumped in his car and chased the guy until he lost him in traffic.

A couple days later the cops found him, but not her, and he wasn't talking. Another couple days later they found what he had left of her.

He's sitting on death row right now. I'd throw the switch on that guy in a minute, and sleep like a baby.

--

I'm not a super proponent of the death penalty - for a couple of reasons. But sometimes, some people just need killing.

Last edited:
The problem is the judicial system has tried, convicted, and executed innocent people. DNA has been used in old cases and released people from death row. Sunday night there was a show about a guy that spent 23 years on death row only to be exonerated, and his case dismissed due to prosecutor gross misconduct. For that reason alone I am against the death penalty. Pretty thought to bring back the dead and say "Sorry"!

With the improvements in DNA testing I'm comfortable with the results....especially in slam dunk cases like this.

Yes, she's a 5-6 yo daughter of the one that made the call. So got pregnant 5 or so years into her kidnapping. Very sad.

There are news reports that it was much worse than that. Several children and a couple of miscarriages due to malnutrition.

Disgusting.

public hanging comes to mind after reading more about it. Or stretched by horses, all five limbs.

We are a nation of laws precisely to assuage the lynch mob mentality being expressed here.

We are a nation of laws precisely to assuage the lynch mob mentality being expressed here.

I'm not sure who you are addressing, but I am very much against lynch mobs and I am entirely committed to following our laws. I just think we need to modify those laws.

These guys should get hard time, meaning working on a chain gang for rhe rest of their lifes.

Don't they do this in Arizona. Send them their and put them to work. Hard work, busting rocks with a sledge hammer might do it.

Thats is what I would do with them. Or tie them up and throw them in a basement for 10 years and let anyone do anything they want to them. Thats even better.....

Refocus on the girls and their child (children?): Pray for them. Support them. Show them the gentle kindness and love of strangers.

Back