2x ex-SAAF T-6 Texan Harvards - Chicago area

NovemberCharlie

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
NovemberCharlie
Good day Pilots of America

Does anyone know of two ex South African Air Force T-6 Texan Harvards, belonging to the same guy, in the Chicago area? If my research is correct, one of these two aircraft was my late Father's solo ship back in the day at Dunnottar Air Force Base. I would really like to know more about these aircraft. Owner contact details maybe? Would really like to share some stories

Regards

So far I have found out that the owner is a Mr. Starrenburg from Florida. Still no contact details. Any leads?

Regards

Still nothing...Any ideas on where and who I can contact that might have any leads on these aircraft? I would really appreciate
Regards

Hi KRyan

Thanks for that. I have contacted the FAA. I've tried calling the number they gave me but it doesn't exist anymore. Only way forward now would probably be sending a letter to the postal address(hoping its still the same).

There must be more ways to track these aircraft down. Any T6 pilots, mechanics, enthusiasts etc. in the Chicago area who I can contact that might be able to help?

Do you know the S/N of the aircraft you are searching for?

KRyan, the S/N of the specific one is 774300. Reg N7638C. I am not sure ofthe other aircraft

OP, you should post your real name and phone number on here so if anyone knows the owner, they can pass your info along to him. The owner can then decide if he wants to reach out to you. No one on here or at least few will post, message or otherwise provide another person's contact information without that person's explicit permission.

I'd recommend he NOT post his real information here, but offer to provide such by PM. This board is indexed by Google and other search engines.

Back