2nd Notice: 11th Annual N40 HOPS Party, Wed, 7/31/13

So, I don't think I will be buying beer, but bringing some beer that I made, if that is okay by you? One is a riff on Surly Furious, and one is an American Pale Ale, so very bitter and not very bitter, yin and yang like.

So, I don't think I will be buying beer, but bringing some beer that I made, if that is okay by you? One is a riff on Surly Furious, and one is an American Pale Ale, so very bitter and not very bitter, yin and yang like.

Home brew can be extremely good stuff! :D :yesnod:

I'll have you know I decided to locate the mighty Free Bird in the North 40 just so I can bring beer to your party. I've had trouble schleping alcohol through the show grounds in the past.

I'll have you know I decided to locate the mighty Free Bird in the North 40 just so I can bring beer to your party. I've had trouble schleping alcohol through the show grounds in the past.

???

Trouble, how? Did a gate Nazi actually stop you?

Or a CAP kid?

If its a CAP kid just laugh and walk past them - they have an illusion of authority but no real authority.

Yup, on the way to Grant and Leslie's shindig.

No kidding! Out in the North 40, we bribe the gate Nazis with food and drink. By the end of the week, we could drive an 18-wheeler onto Rwy 27, and they would just chuckle...
:D

Um, meet us at the Hilton. :lol:

Showing up at the camp site before breakfast can be a dicey proposition. I've seen Jay before coffee and it isn't a pretty sight. If the coffee is on (and Jay has had a cup), you're safe.

Wow, this is my first POA post in a year or so. Must be Oshkosh related.

I probably won't be camping in the North 40, but I will have wheels available. I'll happily drive for the beer runs.

Showing up at the camp site before breakfast can be a dicey proposition. I've seen Jay before coffee and it isn't a pretty sight. If the coffee is on (and Jay has had a cup), you're safe.

Wow, this is my first POA post in a year or so. Must be Oshkosh related.

Jack! WTF are you doing, slumming around POA with the rest of us unwashed masses? lol

Yeah, I'm not functional until after at least two cups of coffee. Some days it's the only thing keeping my heart beating, I swear... :D

Um....you forwarded me a link to a post and I figured I may as well log in. Funny, I had a PM from a couple months back inquiring about the share of the Arrow for sale.

Besides, as an official participant in the OSH unwashed masses, I didn't fear slumming around here, especially if it was in response to one of your posts.

Um....you forwarded me a link to a post and I figured I may as well log in. Funny, I had a PM from a couple months back inquiring about the share of the Arrow for sale.

Besides, as an official participant in the OSH unwashed masses, I didn't fear slumming around here, especially if it was in response to one of your posts.

Hey, I'm just glad you're back. We need all the unwashed masses we can get around here!
:D

Jay thanks for the invite ,not this year as I'm going to the Air Force museum on wed.may try to look you up in Texas this fall Thanks again.

I know I posted this somewhere, but evidently it got lost.

ANYBODY GOT AN iPHONE and willing to do facetime Wednesday night so Cyndi and I can at least check in with you guys?

Jim

I know I posted this somewhere, but evidently it got lost.

ANYBODY GOT AN iPHONE and willing to do facetime Wednesday night so Cyndi and I can at least check in with you guys?

Jim

I should make it there by wed. I'm sure there will be ipads floating around everywhere as well!

We are camped in ROW 505. Right behind the handicapped pilots corral, near the EAA North 40 camping check-in tent.

Wednesday for dinner! :)

Uh oh. Thunderstorms and lightning (very, very frightening) are forecast for this afternoon. You have plenty of indoor space, right?

Uh oh. Thunderstorms and lightning (very, very frightening) are forecast for this afternoon. You have plenty of indoor space, right?

Negative, Ghost Rider. They just updated the forecast and it looks like the storms are going to miss us.

We have an awning to hide under, if needed.:D

Well, there is a sprinkling imminent. I am huddled at the "we dont serve beer until 5 pm" tent across from epic aircraft.

Well, there is a sprinkling imminent. I am huddled at the "we dont serve beer until 5 pm" tent across from epic aircraft.

It just sprinkled, and the party was a smashing success.

Thanks, everyone, for coming!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3...

Back