$20K-$25K Sports Sedan

Look for the coming Tesla 3 and Chevy Bolt - electric cars outside the price range but may be worth a look. Lower fuel costs and way less maintenance, plus that electric torque baby!

Neither is what anyone would refer to as a "Sports", or "Luxury", or even "Sedan" :) anything.

Also, even with way less maint., financially and logistically they were not worth it even at $4/gal. It's 2.20 premium for the next year or two. Tesla(S) has also been rather problems prone. And cost of replacing the batteries down the line is high.

The only electric car that is worth looking at is Tesla S 85+(or better). Yes, it's very expensive, but it goes against Panamera and M5.. By comparison, it's a good buy.

Yeah, I'm not thinking the Tesla is even in the same state, much less the same ball park as far as used pricing is concerned. While I do think they're the future of autos and have quite a bit of sportiness to them, the Tesla supercharger network won't be showing up in Oklahoma anytime soon.

I gave a brief thought to the Acura SH-TL, but my boss owns a FWD TL and I'm just not all that enamored with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back