2019 Sun & Fun

FORANE

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
FORANE
Anyone know whats new coming to market at Sun & Fun?
What show specials do you expect to see or take advantage of?

Anyone know whats new coming to market at Sun & Fun?
What show specials do you expect to see or take advantage of?

Always a good deal on Whelen LED NAV lights from a couple of the vendors to the tune of $100 off each light. Bought a set last year and they all had the same price. Phillips XC can be had for $55/case if you buy a few. I liked talking to garmin salesmen and actually knowing more about their product than they do. Bose will prob have the usual buy an A20, get a stupid sound maker thingy. Lightspeed will prob have either a trade up program or a small discount on headsets.

I'd really like to see an Aspen E5 discount, but the rep told me flat out, Nope, nope, nope, nope, nope.......... They are selling way to many to discount.

Mountain High O2 does a good show special. I spent $1500 on a full on system for 5 pax, with two on the O2D2 and the rest on metered flows. lots of hoses and masks, and nose things, reg, tank, tank holder thing. I don't recall what the retail was, but I chewed him down even more by hummin and hawin and showing my credit card then putting it away and got free shipping to my house.

Stella Maris hotel will probably have a few free nights if you stay 5.

Back