2014 6Y9 season may start late

No Tony is just dyslexic. He probably meant to day dear dog :D

I like Branson the fishing in Lake Taney Como is great as are a few of the shows.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

I'll be flying home from Montpelier on the 4th, so I'm a no-go. And will be living in VT by Labor Day weekend, so I'm out for that one too. :(

I'll be flying home from Montpelier on the 4th, so I'm a no-go. And will be living in VT by Labor Day weekend, so I'm out for that one too. :(

Sounds like you scored a soft landing (unsurprising). Are you going to be in Burlington?

Sounds like you scored a soft landing (unsurprising). Are you going to be in Burlington?
Negative, a small town not far from Montpelier.

As to how soft the landing, that all depends on whether I can find a decent place to live. Housing in Vermont is very tight; inquiries on most listed rentals go unanswered, which tells me that any listing more than a few hours old is probably already taken.

Negative, a small town not far from Montpelier.

As to how soft the landing, that all depends on whether I can find a decent place to live. Housing in Vermont is very tight; inquiries on most listed rentals go unanswered, which tells me that any listing more than a few hours old is probably already taken.

Flew there once, its a gorgeous place. Glad you got the job.

Awww....was hoping you'd be able to make it this year. 6Y9's not going anywhere so perhaps down the road....

Glad to have met you earlier in the summer;)

Awww....was hoping you'd be able to make it this year. 6Y9's not going anywhere so perhaps down the road....

Glad to have met you earlier in the summer;)
Back atcha! :)

The 4th might be possible some other year, but classes here start before Labor Day, so I'll probably never make the great "Six Yankee Niner" flyin. :(

I can't come the 4th but would like to make a 6Y9 fly-in one of these days.

I have stopped there a few times just to park for a day or 2. My other options are 2P4(Baraga) or KOGM if pavement is needed.

I can't come the 4th but would like to make a 6Y9 fly-in one of these days.

I have stopped there a few times just to park for a day or 2. My other options are 2P4(Baraga) or KOGM if pavement is needed.

6Y9 has a cafe 1 block away open now.
Baraga 2P4 has been closed.
Opening soon, 6Y3, North Fox Island. 3000ft grass. I'm starting to cut the grass July 9th but it will be a few weeks before it can be inspected and opened.

I flew into KOGM just a while back. I did drive by the Baraga field, yes not mowed at all. I may gave to scratch that option.

Opening soon, 6Y3, North Fox Island. 3000ft grass. I'm starting to cut the grass July 9th but it will be a few weeks before it can be inspected and opened.
Just wondering - anything ever happen with that?

Was hoping it would open sooner than later.
Waiting for the mowing equipment to be flown in, then the State Inspector, then open it ,hopefully before the snow flies.

Back