2013, So who is going ?

I'll be in Camp Scholler on Tuesday. Plane won't be fixed until Monday at the earliest. Since I'm local and will have wheels available, if anybody needs me to pick anything up for them on my way or during the week, let me know.

Trying for flight from mass to Appleton on Sunday will arrive Monday at the latest.

If the new prop install goes well and I get my 5 hours of phase 1 flown off... I'll be there around lunchtime on Thursday.
Got the 5 hours of Phase 1 flight testing completed Sunday afternoon. Selected the happiest all-around pitch setting on the new ground adjustable carbon fiber prop, so it looks like I'll be wheels-up as first light on Thursday morning and hopefully parked at Oshkosh by around lunchtime.

Last edited:
I'll be there Saturday, as will Greg and Sharon B, who will be driving instead of flying. :(

It is official. We will, in fact, be driving.:rolleyes::( :crazy::mad2:. The third and fourth little dudes are for Greg...as everyone who knows him is aware...he is SOOOO frustrated with the airplane. He does now know for sure, however, what is wrong with it and it isn't anything major. THAT is a good thing.

See ya'll tomorrow (Sunday) afternoon.

Got the 5 hours of Phase 1 flight testing completed Sunday afternoon. Selected the happiest all-around pitch setting on the new ground adjustable carbon fiber prop, so it looks like I'll be wheels-up as first light on Thursday morning and hopefully parked at Oshkosh by around lunchtime.

Cool. See ya soon! We are in Row 505, up close to the EAA check in tent.

Back