2007 Hours

76.3 in 2007 (including safety pilot), and 403.6 TT. December wasn't a good flying month! :no:

But the good news is that I recalculated and found I DID meet my goal of 400TT!

Last edited:
7.8!! Aargh. Just a whole lot of other stuff going on. Moved continents, new job, new girlfriend...

26.4 Total
12.8 PIC

Not good, I'll be doubling that this year.

Around 400 TT for the year, 250 dual given, 82 multi. My first 5 hours of turbine time, yay!

124.1 for the year. Passed the 500TT mark in September. One of these days need to get my IFR.
Ron

I got paid for 657.3 (Hawker and Learjet)
I paid for 14.2 (Decathlon and Pitts)

Or should I say...

657.3 for work
14.2 for fun

That doesn't sound like much fun, but those are the first fun hours I've logged in many (too many) years.

265.6 Total
23.6 Glider
4 Off Airport Landings
199.7 Dual Given
8 Practical Test Recommendations - All Passed
Gold Seal
High Altitude Endorsement

Dang it was a good year!

flew 602.2 hrs in 2007 ..flying for a $$check though

147.8 hrs of IMC man bad wx year

Last edited:
Not too disappointing, but I was shooting to hit 500TT this year. Stupid school gets in the way of everything! :(

2006:
TT 71.5
XC 48.1
Act 8.6
Sim 4.5
RV 54.8

Total:
TT 452.8
XC 293.2
Act 19.7
Sim 37.4
RV 212.8

Shooting for 500TT, CP-ASEL in 2008. Possibly even CFI if $$$ and time allow.

Last edited:
130.2hrs
(91.7hrs in the Mooney! :D)

69.3hrs

72.6hrs

404TT (2002-2007)

Going to try and get CP-ASEL in 2008

I'll have to wait until I return to Dallas to tally them for the year, but somewhere just under 200 is my best guess right now. Almost all in the P-Baron, but did fly the Cessna Mustang and got a couple hours with friends in singles. Not logged for time was at SIMCOM in the sim for three days.

Best,

Dave

Now that I can check, it was 167 for '07. Almost all in the P-Baron.

Best,

Dave

127 for 2007, not to bad due to the fact that the plane wasn't in service until the middle of May.

I did end the year around 550 TT all ASEL. Goal for 2008 225 hrs with at least 50 AMEL and I really want to finish my commercial.

James Dean

Soloed in June and finished 2007 with 45.4 PIC. Hope to add at least 100 in 2008!

-Not a whole lot of hours last year. I'd like to use the excuse that I spent a total of something like four months on the road, working in seven different cities nationwide, but as it turns out, that's when I did most of my flying. :D

But that made it a memorable year...
-Logged about 31 hours total... not as much as I'd have liked, but most of it was high-quality stuff, which makes up for the lack of sheer volume.

-Flew seven different aircraft, and took rides in four more, including a 1929 D25 and a Breezy.
-Got my tailwheel checkout in a Champ and logged 16 solo hours in it, including 6 hours of legal X-C (my only X-C for the year, LOL).
-Landed at 14 airports new to me, all of which were over 1000 miles from my home turf.

1.6 Hrs,... just started my training :)

Hope to go through the training this year,.. and possibly hit 60-70 total.

150 hours.... Now I'm working on my Comm.

I don't have my logbook in front of me, but I think I'm somewhere in the neighborhood of 58 hrs for 2007.

358.8, the vast majority of which was dual given. That is a personal TT record for a year.

My major goal for 2008 is to do something that allows me to have my hands on the controls much more of the time, whatever that may be. (New flying job, somehow doing more fun trips, or both.)

the vast majority of which was dual given.

My major goal for 2008 is to do something that allows me to have my hands on the controls much more of the time, whatever that may be. (New flying job, somehow doing more fun trips, or both.)

How do I get one of those duals? Didn't know you were given 'em out!!

If you want to keep you're hands on the controls much more, stay single :rofl:

Nice to hear from you.

Best,

Dave

No, he beat you by a whole bunch. Not all hours are equal. What do you have equal to a P Baron?

Actually, Kent did get some P-Baron time with me. And, the way he's going after it, little doubt I'll be asking him for a ride sometime :yes:

Best,

Dave

Um, I'm lost here Richard. See you replying to a post that isn't on here. Where'd that come from?

Best,

Dave

Back