2003 182T paint codes

pickles

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
pickles
is there anyone that by chance knows the code for the grey used in 2003 on the 182T?

I need to get my wingtips repainted, and there is nothing in the logbook on the factory paint colors, and textron didn't have a code or manufacturer.

Thanks,

there is nothing in the logbook on the factory paint colors,
Sometimes the color codes will be shown on the original equipment list in your POH/AFM. You say Textron Support didn't have the info for your model/serial number? That's a 1st for me. However, if you're touching up original paint you may want to have the paint matched for fade, etc at a paint shop vs using original paint number.

You will likely want your current paint matched, instead of ordering original factory tint. Paint ages with time and needs to be matched if you want it look the same.

You will likely want your current paint matched, instead of ordering original factory tint. Paint ages with time and needs to be matched if you want it look the same.
Yes, and auto paint suppliers often sell much better paint at a lower price. Imron or equivalent will probably outlive you. I painted my 210 in 1981 and the paint is still decent.

Back