1st flight, 2015?

eman1200

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Bro do you even lift
we were wheels up at noon, anyone else? did I win?

I flew. We have some new snow. I had to shovel my apron. I had first tracks on the grass runway for both takeoff and landing. Really nice calm, high pressure air.

Good job,must have been nice.

it was very nice today. circled downtown CLT a few times then head straight up lake norman to 14A and back. took a friend up who's about to go on her first xc, training out of Concord (JQF). she took a whole lotta pics!

It's sleeting here. So negative.

In the air around 9am. Windy day for my out and back, OXB ILG OXB. 45 mile plus visibility.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 49
Last edited:
In the air around 9am. Windy day for my out and back, OXB ILG OXB. 45 mile plus visibility.

sorry, I have to go by the timestamp in your first screenshot :) nice flight down the coast tho!

Really looked forward to flying today. Sat at KBOW from 11am -1pm waiting for the 1000ft ceiling to lift...it didn't happen so gave up and went home...:(

Congrats to all who flew today! True aviators make the effort to be the first to fly 1/1/20xx

It was 7 degrees this morning so I was not outside preflighting the plane.

Wheels up at 10:50 AM for a flight to Roche Harbor airport in the San Juan Islands. It was severe clear weather today. The high pressure will persist for another day before departing and leaving us with warmer weather and rain. Sigh. It was a good way to start the year though! Later I flew down to Tacoma for a big pilot lunch gathering. More than 80 people and 40 airplanes showed up, so it was crazy busy at the café for lunch. A good way to start the year!

9zJbbvhl.jpg

jt5CQXul.jpg

nIr6rdvl.jpg

I got in a flight this morning, leaving about 11am. It was overcast here in North Florida but just fine for a few hours of flying. Took the wife to two airports she hadn't seen yet but not anything too exciting. Trying to enforce my fly more in 2015 New Years resolution.

Departed the left coast at 2030L and arrived SDF around 0330L but it was for work so that may not count.

Gorgeous day in Greensboro, NC. Got my 2nd and 3rd hour of private training in today.

Didn't get to fly today, :( Had to go boating instead, Departed Ensenada Mex at 06:45 and pulled into Marina Del Rey in LA at 13:30.

Didn't get to fly today, :( Had to go boating instead, Departed Ensenada Mex at 06:45 and pulled into Marina Del Rey in LA at 13:30.

Henning, how can we get some fresh caught fish up here to Charlotte?

:yes:

Henning, how can we get some fresh caught fish up here to Charlotte?

:yes:

You should be able to find some fresh fish locally. A lot of seafood flies out all over the country every day that was swimming a day or two earlier.

You should be able to find some fresh fish locally. A lot of seafood flies out all over the country every day that was swimming a day or two earlier.

one would think so. :mad2:

I planned to go to Panama City with a friend today. Low ceilings in Tallahassee (and that we stayed up til 5am) kept us local, though. It was her first flight, so we did a few pattern loops and toured the city for a bit.

I planned to go to Panama City with a friend today. Low ceilings in Tallahassee (and that we stayed up til 5am) kept us local, though. It was her first flight, so we did a few pattern loops and toured the city for a bit.

Any relevant NOTAMS on the landing strip? :D

I flew with my dad this afternoon, glad everyone got out today!

About 3 hrs, 19 flights, climbs to 3-4K AGL on each trip. PA-25-235 (250HP)
Glider club was real busy today. Got a couple of flights logged on the new GoPro 3+Silver

Flew a bay tour from KPAO to San Francisco. Flew over the GG Bridge and
Alcatraz and few loops around the city. Weather was fantastic. Couldn't
have asked for a better day.

Victor

Three trips to KLAS tomorrow.

Back