For Sale 1970 Skyhawk! Wings of Hope's Fall Raffle

Ken Pedersen

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
Ken Pedersen
A gorgeous low time plane with new Garmin suite awaits the 1st prize winner of our upcoming raffle! Prizes 2 thru 4 are a Training Scholarship, a Bose A20 headset and a 512GB iPad. Proceeds go directly to our medical relief program which provides free air transportation to patients needing specialized care not available to them locally. Click here for additional details: https://wingsofhope.ngo/raffle/ Set your alarms for early wakeup on Sept. 15 because these tickets sell out quickly!

Has WOH been cleared of all the prior investigations ? I know that they were looking into some of the Exec perks.

Missed the last one by minutes.
The current aircraft appears to be better suited for my personal use. So it may all work for the better.

Alarm set.

between the annual plane wash, raffle and annual fund raising dinner we are constantly supporting their efforts.

It didn't sell out in minutes.....

What's going on?

Just daydreaming about my new to me 172 K model..... I'll be happy to knock the rust off my ticket yet again, and really get some good flying in this time without having to do the rental juggle

About how much does it cost these days to add a basic autopilot to such a bird?

About 2870 sold as of now.

3100 sold as of now... plus a few from me.... Thanks for sharing the link OP!

Does anyone know, has a POA member ever won a Wings of Hope airplane??

Several years ago there was a run where 2 or 3 people won in a row, but it’s been dry since.

Any winners in here? Guessing my one ticket is still in the pool.

Me and raffles/lottery tickets: "If you don't play, you can't lose!"

Back