180kts......on a bicycle?

Bill

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
This page intentionally left blank
As a former motorcyclist and current bicyclist, I cannot imagine the sheer terror of this! Although with my big @$$ on the rocket bike, I'd be hard pressed to hit 100 kts LOL

No thanks,much to fast for us old timers.

That is beautiful man, just beautiful.

brass-balls2_5613.jpg

They need to be about 10 times that size....

Very true! It's just poor form to post such large images on a message board. :)

Is it really a bicycle or a motorcycle? I would argue that it's a motorcycle.

By definition, bicycles have propulsion by pedals. I see no pedals. I call bull****. It's a rocket powered motorcycle. And there are production motorcycles that will hit those speeds.

Much ado about nothing......

By definition, bicycles have propulsion by pedals. I see no pedals. I call bull****. It's a rocket powered motorcycle. And there are production motorcycles that will hit those speeds.

Production bikes that can hit those speeds????

0 to 100 km/h in 1.1 second
0 to 200 km/h in 2.5 seconds
0 to 300 km/h in 4.3 seconds
0 to 333 km/h in 4.8 seconds
Peak acceleration: 3.1 g

Got a link to those bikes???:dunno:

Technically, I believe he's correct saying speeds as there are several production motorcycles that can hit 180kts. I never saw him mention acceleration...I read a lot of smart @$$ replies on here, so I figured I'd add one of my own :) Its all in fun.

Nevermind the metric stats that bicycle did a 6.8 second quarter mile. Yeehaw.

Go link it yourself.... MV Agusta f4:yes:

I used to roll with a sport bike crew and may or may not have been into the 170 range on a regular basis..... Some guys were faster and the Haybussa walked away from all of us when we would talk sheet to him on the chatter box.

This dudes balls are no bigger than any other real sport bike riders. So what he put a rocket on a motorcycle:rolleyes2: at least we can stop without rolling for 2 miles and ride it to work as well.:rolleyes:

Go link it yourself.... MV Agusta f4:yes:

I used to roll with a sport bike crew and may or may not have been into the 170 range on a regular basis..... Some guys were faster and the Haybussa walked away from all of us when we would talk sheet to him on the chatter box.

This dudes balls are no bigger than any other real sport bike riders. So what he put a rocket on a motorcycle:rolleyes2: at least we can stop without rolling for 2 miles and ride it to work as well.:rolleyes:

333km /h is 207 MPH

Right you used to ride sportbikes so you are as cool as a rocket bicyclist, are you as cool as fighter pilots too?

333km /h is 207 MPH

I take you your Google-foo is weak today? You seem pretty proud of those stats that don't belong to you. You felt compelled to post them twice? Maybe you should add them to your signature block to memorialize them.

Here....lemme break it down go to your preferred search engine and paste the following : MV Agusta F4 312

I take you your Google-foo is weak today? You seem pretty proud of those stats that don't belong to you. You felt compelled to post them twice? Maybe you should add them to your signature block to memorialize them.

Here....lemme break it down go to your preferred search engine and paste the following : MV Agusta F4 312

OK.... .....:rolleyes:

Hmmm... Didn't see the fact your prized MV Agusta F4 312 can get to 207 mph in 4.8 seconds.....

Am I reading it wrong.....:dunno::dunno::confused:

Right you used to ride sportbikes so you are as cool as a rocket bicyclist, are you as cool as fighter pilots too?

Well, I guess if you guys wanna stare and hang your hat on this guys junk, have at it. It a motorcycle with a rocket on back. It's been done before, it will be done again. Who cares. We went in a effing strait line. :rofl:

Go out to El Mirage on any weekend and watch people drive something fast in a straight line all you want. I'll even send you some sparklers to wave as they pass by.:rolleyes2:

By definition, bicycles have propulsion by pedals. I see no pedals. I call bull****. It's a rocket powered motorcycle.

OK, let's be technical.

http://www.geeky-gadgets.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/rocket-powered-bicycle.jpg

Look closely, you'll see pedals, front crankset, chain, and rear derailler. So, yes, it can be pedaled.

So that makes it......a........MOPED. Yes, folks, a rocket powered moped.

And there are production motorcycles that will hit those speeds.

Much ado about nothing.....
But none that can do 0-100kph in 1.1 seconds. More like double that.

OK.... .....:rolleyes:

Hmmm... Didn't see the fact your prized MV Agusta F4 312 can get to 207 mph in 4.8 seconds.....

Am I reading it wrong.....:dunno::dunno::confused:

Not my bike brother.... I don't have your envious brass balls nor the pocket book since all I do is fly around these days.

technically all stock production motorcycles cannot exceed 300kmh

Then you have the Hayabusa, with a $75.00 chip and a custom map for the FI and you can do 220+ mph. And it's street legal.

Anyone remember the guy, a few years ago who was riding a jet powered bicycle around his neighborhood?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByemtRt_CP0

There are faster examples out there but you can build this one in your basement.

I have a motorcycle that is capable of 180mph with the same "upgrade" (chip + FI map)

You'll still never find a motorcycle that can get to 210 mph in 6 seconds.

On a slightly related note I have a friend who attached a couple of those RC turbine engines to his racing bicycle and claims to be able to get 70mph with it.

Back