1546 New Posts?

SkyHog

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Everything Offends Me
Yikes,

That's what happens when you disappear for over a week without a computer. Honeymooned in Las Vegas, NV, had a freaking blast. I present you, my lovely wife and myself in our wedding photo (btw, holy crap have I packed on the pounds. I need to fix that ASAP).

I have more, but we just got back in and wanted to share some of the love with y'all.

Attachments

• SAM_0212.JPG
    SAM_0212.JPG
    3.7 MB · Views: 95
  • SAM_0253.JPG
    SAM_0253.JPG
    4 MB · Views: 92
CONGRATULATIONS, Nick! Can't wait to meet her!

(Hate to tell you, but marriage isn't known for helping you take off the pounds! :no:)

Congratulations Nick!!!!

PoA rules say you have to read all of those messages. :D

Congratulations.

In thirty years, you will have been married as long as I have as of yesterday (assuming you don't screw up (too bad) ).

Last edited:
Congratulations!!!!

(on not checking POA during your honeymoon!!!!:D)

Oh yeah, congratulations on the wedding too.

:DMazel Tov Nick. Brianna is very pretty. You eh not so much!! I wish you guys MUCH HAPPIENESS AND HEALTH!!!

Congratulations to you and Best Wishes to your bride.

Congrats, Nick, I'm happy for you!

You look great Nick and Brianna is beautiful! Congrats to you both!

Pretty good looking bunch of folks there. Congrats to you and the bride.
Ever decide on a city/state do live in?

Congratulations, saluti tutte le due, mazel tov, etc.

I wish you many years of happiness.

-Rich

Add my best wishes to the bunch, and remember its the first 40 years that are the hardest.

After 12 wonderful years of married life, I am willing to affirm that 12 out of 48 ain't bad. Congratulations and best wishes!

Congratulations, good man.

I did some research on marriage quotes two years ago for my parents' 50th anniversary. This was one of my favorites:

"A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person."

Back