10 (RC) planes connected at the wingtips

Solved much of the tip vortex problem.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Pretty cool!

FYI, there’s 9, not 10 :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I still want to strap a chair to a bunch of balloons and see if I can fly.

300px-Helios_in_flight.jpg

Nauga,
with porpoise purpose

I'm bothered that they don't throw it on "3" but rather "1,2,3" then launch. I hate that.

So each of the planes has speed control that is differentially mapped as rudder, and elevator that is differentially mapped as aileron for the overall plane.

So would that make this a warped wing control system? To back that up, it has no ailerons.

I'm bothered that they don't throw it on "3" but rather "1,2,3" then launch. I hate that.
You're not the only one. Everyone knows it's on 3. Don't be that guy that does it after 3. You'll end up like these guys. Like making stuff I wish I thought of, and not failing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Very interesting, how many were waiting for the drone to mess up and take out the whole operation, I mean he got very close a few times. Kinda cool none the less. I will donate the lawn chair if Bryan is serious about this!!!!

I still want to strap a chair to a bunch of balloons and see if I can fly.

Been done - we helped the guy launched out of TTA one afternoon and he spent the night floating between Greensboro and Kinston. Same guy that floated over the English Channel and did a bunch of Disney promotional stuff.

Back