10,000!!!

what comes after Test Pilot?

Test Pilot I think just means he was chosen to help with any additions to the forums or something.

"Touchdown! Greaser!" is the title associated with post count past 10K I think.

So no more flying for Scott. :)

It seems only appropriate he stay at 10,000 for the next six months or so just for the sake of notoriety.

Now, if only there had been some substantive thought in just a few of those ten grand? :)

Jeez o pete, Scott. Wow.

I remember the days when you and I were somewhat close in post count. Seems like only last year.

Oh wait.

Looking at this thread so far, I'm depressed that, aside from Ray, who's only recently started posting, I have the lowest post count! :( Disturbs my competitive nature, it does!

Oh, just as I posted that, Greg chimes in, and he's lower than me! Good! :)

update user set post_count = post_count - 20,000 where userid = 'smigaldi';
:p

Now just think if all those airliners that he lives on had Wi-Fi access while in flight. His post count would be closer to 20,000.

Scott, get a life! :D

It seems only appropriate he stay at 10,000 for the next six months or so just for the sake of notoriety.

Now, if only there had been some substantive thought in just a few of those ten grand? :)
Reaching 10,000 would have been announced on Fox News, but it was eclipsed by Brittany's sister and George Bush's foreign policy.:eek:
ApacheBob

DOH! Now you did it, 10,001... the board will be down in 5...4...3...2....

I guess now I need to make up some new titles...

You know what would be an awesome addition, Chuck?

I hear these boards support reputation....

Just saying ;)

I am a bad, bad man. ;)

Attachments

• scottreset.JPG
    scottreset.JPG
    23.2 KB · Views: 32
Ahh, now that could be fun.

I just changed his post count from 10007 to -10007. He's stuck at 0 displaying until he puts in another 10008 posts. ;-)

Make him work his way back to zero.

update user set post_count = if post_count > 10000 then post_count = 10000 - (post_count - 10000);

Back