For Sale: Partnership 1/3 share 1984 TN A36 Bonanza @ KCXP (Nevada)

Zephyrus

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Zephyrus
Avionics and Instruments
Aspen Evolution 1000 PFD (with GPS steering)
Garmin GTN 750 GPS/COM (New)
Garmin GNS 430W Approach approved WAAS GPS/COM
PSE PMA 8000B Audio panel with marker beacon
Garmin GTX 345 ADS-B transponder (2020 compliant,New)
Bendix/King KN63 DME
Bendix/King KR87 ADF
S-TEC 60/2 Autopilot with vertical speed and altitude hold
S-TEC Altitude Vertical Speed Selector
JPI EDM-830 Engine analyzer with fuel flow
WX 10A Stormscope
All electronic gyros (no vacuum pump)
6 place intercom

Powerplant
Tornado Alley TN Continental IO 550 ("0" SMOH, New)
GAMI injectors, fine wire plugs.
Hartzell Scimitar 3 blade prop
Excellent condition, regular maintenance. Good compression.

Airframe+ Extras
5200 airframe hours.
TKS ice protection.
Paint in good condition.
Hangared.
No damage history.
Heavy duty tug.
Stratus 2 Backup ADS-B.
Built in oxygen.
Mountain High O2 Pulse Demand.
Engine heater

dayum this thing is loaded. would love to see something like this in emanland.

I could use it occasionally in TN just like eman. wonder how much the buy in and expenses would run. looks very nice.

The lack of pictures or price is probably not helping.
Thanks for the suggestion, but I doubt it. Serious contenders know what a Bonanza or a GTN 750 look like. If you live in the area, are qualified and interested and if buy in price is your first question, then you do not understand the cost of ownership and are probably not right for this partnership. Pictures and price are of great interest to looky loos. Send me a PM and I'll tell you the price..... ;-)

The lack of pictures or price is probably not helping.

Definitely isn't helping. One thing I like about BeechTalk is that they require you to put a price, and pics aren't required, but most understand the benefit of post a lot of pics. A lot of pilots just don't know how to place an effective ad.

And of course BeechTalk is the best place for this ad.

Definitely isn't helping. One thing I like about BeechTalk is that they require you to put a price, and pics aren't required, but most understand the benefit of post a lot of pics. A lot of pilots just don't know how to place an effective ad.

Hmmm. "Definitely"? Give me an example. You? Are you in NC?

FWIW, there is an ad on Beech Talk. Also, FWIW, the ad that generated the most response is on AOPA, where there is far less info than here.

Pics and prices are definitely important when selling an airplane. Much less important when selling a share.

I side with the OP. I would love a partnership at that particular airport, but looking at the equipment on the plane I knew right away I could spend the same money on an entire plane more suited to my particular mission. A little sleuthing and I confirmed that suspicion.

The real deal breaker was the Kermit Green paint with Miss Piggy Pink striping. :p

You're seriously trying to sell something without listing a price?

NEXT!!

Thanks for the suggestion, but I doubt it. Serious contenders know what a Bonanza or a GTN 750 look like. If you live in the area, are qualified and interested and if buy in price is your first question, then you do not understand the cost of ownership and are probably not right for this partnership. Pictures and price are of great interest to looky loos. Send me a PM and I'll tell you the price..... ;-)
I agree with you that it appears that not showing pictures or the price is not the root problem. :) good luck.

Back