0.4 PIC logged!

No, she always requests a short approach to see if I can slip it all the way in.
And have you ever managed to perform the maneuver to a mutually satisfactory conclusion? Or does she still request it hoping that someday things will work out?

WOOHOO!!!!!!

Your face is going to be sore from smiling for 2 weeks straight!

Congratulations!

Dang, I'm slow, I just got that, congrats on the first solo?

pictures or it didn't happen

Congrats on the solo.

Btw-You did 3 landings in 0.4? That's awesome. At my airport, I do more taxiing and waiting for takeoff on a nice day.

Last edited:
Congratunations!
Now how long till that grin disappears from your face? A day? Two? Week? ;)

Go fly and have FUN! :)

(and I second, or third, the request for photos)

9599894F-FC03-457A-B386-50FB36B4CCBC.JPG Not a troll! Here's the photo. Here's another photo of a plane I shared the run up area with on Saturday. There was also a P51 in front of the P38 but I didn't get a photo. Last week I shared the pattern with a P3 Orion, which was awesome. As someone who spent his youth attending airshows and playing MSFS, I'm so happy I finally took the plunge. 3C8B6A73-2D40-450E-BD8E-1C131A4195B5.JPG

Friggin' awesome! Congrats!

That thing sure has a lot of buttons and dials, do ya know how to work them? :lol:

Congrats again!
:cheers:

If you ain't just another troll, seems like you'll fit right in! Congrats and welcome!

Plenty of trolls here, so you'd fit in anyway!

Congrats dood.

Be safe.
....and watch for:
birds
deer
coyotes
turkeys
clouds
drones
cowboys
arseholez
atc privatization fees
and 6PC in the back of a Cirrus on autopilot.

See, you should have said that your 0.4 was in that P-38 Lightning! Then we could have truly have called you a troll. :p

Seriously, congratulations on the Solo! That smile is going to last at least a week, if not longer. Congrats Pilot!

Congrats! All the best on the rest of your training.

Long stage check passed today, signed off to go to the practice area solo now. Tomorrow morning should be another milestone day if weather cooperates. Thanks for all the warm welcomes and congratulations!

That's great. You'll be taking the check ride in no time! Cool shot of the P-38.

Congratulations! Report back on how she copes with inverted manoeuvres ;)

He's closer to you than me so that makes him...YOUR boy. ;)

thanks for the clarification

He told me he just moved to Tucson to start his new airplane rebuilding business! He can't wait to be best pals

Wonder if he has even started his flying lessons yet lol

Back