“CCTV footage” ... yeaaaah I don’t think so.

woodchucker

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
woodchucker
Somebody was filming a particular street for some reason and accidentally captured a plane falling out of the sky in Brazil. Seems both occupants made it out which is good.

Right wing looks like it had severe damage before hitting the pavement. Amazing they walked away from this.

It looked like it hit a wire or tree or something on the way in.

It looked like it hit a wire or tree or something on the way in.
That was my guess, they were trying for the street but clipped something just before it got to the camera's view.

Somebody was filming a particular street for some reason and accidentally captured a plane falling out of the sky in Brazil. Seems both occupants made it out which is good.

Looks to me like it could have been a security camera that recorded the video, but then to post it on the internet, the poster took a video of the security camera video playback using their phone. See it a lot, it's just easier than trying to export the file, convert, etc.

Looks to me like it could have been a security camera that recorded the video, but then to post it on the internet, the poster took a video of the security camera video playback using their phone. See it a lot, it's just easier than trying to export the file, convert, etc.

My personal favorite is when some bloody idiot uses their phone in portrait orientation to record video from a landscape screen and keeps panning back and forth to get it all in view. Meanwhile you have a perfect view of the desk and the wall behind the security camera monitor. :mad:

Last edited:
The same guy has his ballcap on backward and is using his hand to shield his eyes from the sun.

Reactions: smv
According to the article....

''The light aircraft tried to make an emergency landing after losing altitude but hit overhead electrical cables as it descended.''

Just happy to know everyone survived.

Looks like some kind of Rotax powered light sport.

Maybe. I was just messing with that part. Usually there are data stamps but maybe cropped out. Anyways I did think that was pretty wild to catch on film regardless. If they hadn’t caught those wires they may have landed on the girl.

Back