‘Wings for doubting Thomas’ Circa 1960

Wish I had that '59 Impala Convertible parked in my garage in the same shape as in this video.

Too bad folks don't dress like that anymore. I remember my dad had a few black suits and skinny black ties, with several white shirts. He would come home for lunch, and then change shirts before heading back to work.

Doesn’t Jane know that women aren’t supposed to be taking up traditional male hobbies????

If you have 12 minutes to waste, check this cool video out.

"You don't have to be a human UNIVAC to read the panel".... "landed as good as an airliner"...
My FAVE is his daydream sequence where the woman is waving her scarf from the plane with somewhat evil loud laughter!
Thanks for the video!

Wish I had that '59 Impala Convertible parked in my garage in the same shape as in this video.

Too bad folks don't dress like that anymore. I remember my dad had a few black suits and skinny black ties, with several white shirts. He would come home for lunch, and then change shirts before heading back to work.
Amazing how much changes in a few decades.

"You don't have to be a human UNIVAC to read the panel".... "landed as good as an airliner"...
My FAVE is his daydream sequence where the woman is waving her scarf from the plane with somewhat evil loud laughter!
Thanks for the video!
Glad you enjoyed it! I thought it was cool.

Meh, I have a strong dislike for ties.

Meh, I have a strong dislike for ties.

Maybe a good bolo then..??

2189b3d7-0987-4504-8a4a-be7eb9543272.jpg

bolo-clint.jpg

PS... that is not me in the picture...:rofl:

I am a no tie person....but I have my dads ties from the mid 30s to the mid 90s. Some have gone in and out of style so many times that I never need to buy a tie. If I wanted to wear one....:nonod: :rofl:

Back