Hitler rant parodies on Youtube

NordicDave

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
NordicDave
A lot of you have probably seen the Hitler rant videos on YouTube based of the movie Downfall.

There was a particularly hilarious one where Hitler is ranting about the weather and not having his IFR cert. I'm trying to find it again, but no-joy. Anyone seen it?

Hitler learns about github

Hitler learns about Java 9

I’m surprised they even exist on boobtube

Somehow, Hitlerian humor when antisemitism is on the rise doesn't strike me as particularly funny. I think I'll skip watching.
Making fun of the reenactment of a scene about a pivotal moment when Hitler realized his reign was coming to an end isn't funny? Tough crowd.

Springtime For Hitler. Original version with Zero & Gene:

This one in German at the Admiralspalast theatre:

The movie:

The original tryouts in Chicago before it went to Broadway with Lane & Broderick:

personally, I prefer the Gary Beach version.

There was one kicking around the Navion society with Dick McSpadden, Sr. planning the arrival to Sun and Fun only to find out that Dick Jr., was flying in a tri-pacer rather than a Navion. "He was Thunderbird One!"

I think I made one for Mark Cavendish once. But yeah, when these came out the idea of actual Natzism ascending in America was inconceivable, as were many uh, other political elements...

Perhaps we can just let this one lie.

so, the guys producing these are as good as Mel Brooks?

The ONLY Mel Brooks movie I've been able to make it more than 15 minutes into was Spaceballs. And I haven't ever been asked to leave a fly-in after 15 minutes.

So, not as good. Better.

The ONLY Mel Brooks movie I've been able to make it more than 15 minutes into was Spaceballs. And I haven't ever been asked to leave a fly-in after 15 minutes.

So, not as good. Better.
Spaceballs, Young Frankenstein, Blazing Saddles, The Producers, Robin Hood: Men in Tights are all enjoyable.

Spaceballs, Young Frankenstein, Blazing Saddles, The Producers, Robin Hood: Men in Tights are all enjoyable.

Blazing Saddles and Robin Hood were the worst for me to try and get through - and I didn't.

It's like he can't move the movie along. "Oh, someone is getting ready to take a breath between lines, let's put an unfunny joke or gag in this 2 second space."

Back