Major cellular outage

Karen and I are camping near Plant City, FL. This morning neither of our iPhones on AT&T have service - they did last night - showing “SOS”, which in an emergency can send out a signal via satellite. Weirdly, our iPads using cellular are getting a strong cell signal, which is how I’m sending this out.

Googling indicates this is a widespread problem involving multiple carriers. Anyone else affected?
That’s what I experienced. iPad was fine, phone was showing SOS, which made me think it was my phone, so I wasted 15-20 minutes trying to reset it. The most disappointing part was not one bit of communication from AT&T. It was only through googling how to fix the phone that a news article popped up about the mass outages.

Verizon. Been working all day.

I noticed significantly more chemtrails than usual today.....................coincidence?
No. The chemtrail generators use the AT&T 5G network for control, to allow for an even dispersion of the mind-controlling chemicals over the target area. In case of loss of comms, they default to maximum coverage to ensure nobody can escape.

ATT south central Texas. Wife and I had no problems, but most of our co-workers reported some type of issue.

We both have wifi calling enabled, but don’t connect to our work wifi networks.

widespread problem involving multiple carriers
It affected all carriers whose name begins with "A" and ends in "T&T". Didn't seem to impact the others, judging from from first-hand experience.

Wait wait…. Your cell phone didn’t work? You need to learn how to use a map and a VOR. Back in my day….

There…I said it

Kotzebue number. Nice.

The old Cape Smythe Air Service number, still being used for an air service there.

I used to use the Kotz police station number, but they are so understaffed I figured it was taking too much man power to take my phone messages.

As far as the email address, i figured anyone with a big green 1 should see a doctor...

What a coincidence that a movie (Leave the World Behind) was recently produced by none other than former President Obama, and using his personal knowledge to steer the script, that begins with a major nationwide communications blackout

Back