Lets make Friday 'Joke Day'!

Burgers get the holy trifecta, ketchup, mayo, and mustard!
Oh now! Ketchup only if no fresh tomato is available. Mayo, definitely. Mustard is for hot dogs.

My Jersey girl wife would choose brown gravy on fries, but that's not my thing.

John asks his high school crush Mary to the senior prom.

The day arrives, and he picks her up in his dad’s car, sporting a fresh new suit, and he’s just buzzing with excitement to be going out with the most beautiful girl in the world.

Once they arrive Mary insists they take their picture together - it’s a long line of other couples but eventually they get to the front and get their picture.

Afterward they make their way to the auditorium and Mary turns to John and says, “ooohh they have cookies! Will you get me one?” John quickly obliges, only to find that there’s another long line at the concession table. He eventually secures a chocolate chip cookie and brings it over to Mary.

“This is amazing but listen, I didn’t have diner yet, will you get me a slice of pizza?” John agrees, eager to make his date happy and once again waits in the long line for pizza.

He returns with the food and watches her eat, very eager to get to dance with her. She looks up at him and bats her eyelashes “John, this has all made me rather thirsty, will you bring me a glass of punch?”

John obliges again, eager to impress his date. He makes his way over to the drink table and finds that there’s no punch line.

Q. Do you know why Islanders like Spam?

A1. It tastes like Missionaries.

A2. It tastes like white people.

I acquired a taste for SPAM in Hawaii. Sau·téed diced SPAM, carrots, peas, and Jasmine rise with a bit of soy sauce and mirin. Yumm.

Low sodium version is good :) . Low fat smells like canned dog food :(.

Bacon-wrapped bacon, with a side of bacon.
This was the entree to the dinner I had last night:

-Pork-
pork belly, pork sausage, ham, bacon,

It really was a big piece of pork belly (big bacon) wrapped around a pork sausage and ham,
and the whole thing was wrapped in bacon. It was so huge and awesome I got too excited to take pictures.

I think I cut a few years off my life last night.

-Pork-

It really was a big piece of pork belly (big bacon) wrapped around a pork sausage and ham,
and the whole thing was wrapped in bacon. It was so huge and awesome I got too excited to take pictures.

Unfortunately I could only give that post one ”Like.”

-Pork-

Our Valentine's Day activities included me grilling some KC Strips, Hamburgers, Chicken Breasts, Bratwurst, and Hotdogs, lol. Our house was like Arbys . . . we got the meats!

Back