Lets make Friday 'Joke Day'!

There are YT channels that do flat-earth rebuttals. I just found out about this channel, and I don't know if it has been rebutted specifically.

The only rebuttal necessary on YT should be video of a ship sailing over the horizon. First the hull goes down below the horizon, then the mast, a foot at a time. If the earth were flat, it would just become a shrinking dot, but all would remain visible.

Beyond that, it's akin to arguing over flying reindeer. Waste of time.

Bbq sauce is for fries, ketchup is for burgers, mustard is for hot dogs, and salt and pepper is for steaks.

Real men have their fries with mayonnaise. :stirpot:
I think I have mentioned this here before, but when I started one of my first "real" jobs I went to lunch with my boss and his secretary.
He put mayo on his fries.
The secretary would occasionally reach over to my plate and take one of mine. (She was really cute so I didn't mind).
After about the fourth time my boss said "do you see why I put may on my fried".
I said "why"?
The secretary said that when she was initiated into a college sorority they made her eat a quart of mayo. She could never stand to touch the stuff again.

I think I have mentioned this here before, but when I started one of my first "real" jobs I went to lunch with my boss and his secretary.
He put mayo on his fries.
The secretary would occasionally reach over to my plate and take one of mine. (She was really cute so I didn't mind).
After about the fourth time my boss said "do you see why I put may on my fried".
I said "why"?
The secretary said that when she was initiated into a college sorority they made her eat a quart of mayo. She could never stand to touch the stuff again.
I go to Subway and can’t watch when they’re slathering Mayo on other people’s sandwiches…doesn’t make me puke to watch it, but it certainly would if I tried to eat it.

I thought the trifecta was hamburger, bacon, and more bacon.

Nope. Hamburger +bacon + cheddar. Then put a fried onion ring on top with a dollop of coleslaw inside the ring. Add a little bbq sauce (A1 also works). Toasted bun, of course.

Best to have a paramedic with a defibrillater standing by.....

Am I the only one that likes Heinz 57 sauce instead of ketchup?

Moderators have ascertained that talk about specific additions to certain foods is "serious bidnez" and banned from the Joke Thread.
Thank you.

The Koreans sure did when I was there ('82-'83). Bought and sold a ton of that stuff. I think it was rationed.

The Navajo and the Zuni people sure like it as well. Walmart has half an aisle stocked with all different flavors of Spam...

Back