Status
Not open for further replies.

bcool

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Bud
Embry-Riddle student?
There are sooooo many places this could go.
All of them illegal, inappropriate and insensitive.

From the article.

“Police are still trying to figure out what motive Hagins had for his planned shooting but Young said Hagins was on academic probation and his grade point average had fallen below a 2.0 average.”

I can believe that.

From the article.

“Police are still trying to figure out what motive Hagins had for his planned shooting but Young said Hagins was on academic probation and his grade point average had fallen below a 2.0 average.”

I can believe that.

yup. It's really hard to imagine possible motives in that case.

edit: sarcasm

Last edited:
And your comment is relevant how?

Because the two things he did were making posts on the internet (1st amendment) and bearing arms (2nd amendment). It’s all in the story.

Now he gets to practice his 5th, 6th, and possibly 8th amendments as well. And I’m probably forgetting some. This guy is a walking talking demonstration of the Bill of Rights. I’m just giving him the recognition he justly deserves.

Because the two things he did were making posts on the internet (1st amendment) and bearing arms (2nd amendment). It’s all in the story.

Now he gets to practice his 5th, 6th, and possibly 8th amendments as well. And I’m probably forgetting some. This guy is a walking talking demonstration of the Bill of Rights. I’m just giving him the recognition he justly deserves.
There is no way you actually believe what you wrote. What’s your motivation?

From the article.

“Police are still trying to figure out what motive Hagins had for his planned shooting but Young said Hagins was on academic probation and his grade point average had fallen below a 2.0 average...”

AND his Federal Flight Deck Officer application was denied!

That guy is bad news. Not only should he be kicked outta school, he should be locked up. :rofl:he he he. I said locked up:goofy:

Probably the kind of guy who poses with the whole family holding rifles in front of the Christmas tree.
Seriously. Can you believe those clowns? What is it with people these days and all of the posing with guns? In the past, about the only time that you saw people doing it was at a hunt. At least that was the only time that I recall seeing it or doing it. Strange days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back