Not the best way to meet your top boss for the first time....

ohfudgegiftumblr_zps471240c9.gif

There was a story on reddit where this guy was dealing with a complete a-hole in the parking lot of an office complex. A few minutes later guess who walks into the guy's office for a job interview.

There was a story on reddit where this guy was dealing with a complete a-hole in the parking lot of an office complex. A few minutes later guess who walks into the guy's office for a job interview.
Did he get the job? :eek:

Sooo.... I guess this would be a bad time to ask for a promotion then?.....

If I worked for American I'd want to spill drinks all over Doug Parker.
-He, ironically, moved American aircraft maintenance overseas
-He Defrauded the Flight Attendants at American Airlines and Cheated Them Out of Their Pension Contributions, Retiree Health Benefits and Profit Sharing.

My wife learned the hard way that if you travel in business class on AA, it's a good idea to bring a change of clothes.

If I worked for American I'd want to spill drinks all over Doug Parker.
-He, ironically, moved American aircraft maintenance overseas
-He Defrauded the Flight Attendants at American Airlines and Cheated Them Out of Their Pension Contributions, Retiree Health Benefits and Profit Sharing.

So are you suggesting that it might not have been an accident? :D

Laura Glading, the APFA president, negotiated the pre-merger agreement between US Airways CEO Parker and the APFA, and had the authority to do so.

Why isn't she blamed instead of Parker?

So are you suggesting that it might not have been an accident? :D

She had been with AA as a FA for four years without spilling a drink before this happened. So what are the odds that when she did finally have a spill it was on Parker?

:dunno:

We got a new site manager once and he decided he would work here for a week or so without anyone knowing who he was. I turned the corner one day and ran right into him, knocking him on his butt and spilling his coffee. As I helped him up, he was laughing when I introduced myself as John Smith. He laughed and said, "You must be Jack." I can't get away with anything.

As I helped him up, he was laughing when I introduced myself as John Smith. He laughed and said, "You must be Jack." I can't get away with anything.

Sounds like a good manager! Dougie isn’t all that great at running an airline, but fortunately for this flight attendant he *is* a nice guy that doesn’t take himself too seriously. :)

Sooo.... I guess this would be a bad time to ask for a promotion then?.....

I am thinking since she had his undivided attention it might have been the best time to ask for a promotion....:lol::lol:

The AA CEO needs a few drinks poured on him. He needs a reality check.

Sorta like the time I almost punched the FAA Administrator.

Back