Nylon Pitot Static Tubing to Aeroquip hose

Indiana_Pilot

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
Flying "B"
I have a couple G5 installed and they are using aeroquip hoses and nylon fittings.. I have been wanting to clean it up a little and use Nylon hose kit with the quick release fittings..

The aircraft has aeroquip 306 (3/16" ID) hose in it.. my question is, what fitting could I use to connect the nylon tubing to the old aeroquip hose? I haven't been able to find much.. I am not looking to replace all the lines.. just what's under the panel for now.

I have a couple G5 installed and they are using aeroquip hoses and nylon fittings.. I have been wanting to clean it up a little and use Nylon hose kit with the quick release fittings..

The aircraft has aeroquip 306 (3/16" ID) hose in it.. my question is, what fitting could I use to connect the nylon tubing to the old aeroquip hose? I haven't been able to find much.. I am not looking to replace all the lines.. just what's under the panel for now.

I used all plastic tubes & fittings (typical Cessna), bolted a couple aluminum manifold blocks in there and all the G5s have a straight shot into those manifolds. It even has a couple extra ports plugged incase I want more of them. Avionics shop said the leak rate was superb (as in tight and not leaking much).

Back